||9|| Where am I?

Ragini walked towards the stage to look at the familiar silhouette she just saw on top of the stage, but before she could reach there, a waiter bombarded her with questions.

"Ragini ma'am, I bought your favourite grape wine, one glass only," her personal waiter, Dean said, showing her a tray with her fav wine in.

"Umm..no thanks! I just surfed so," Ragini replied as she eyes her drenched tank top and pj's.

"That is a great way to take out the shrills from your body," he insisted as he placed the tray up to her mouth, while Ragini took a step back.

"I'll take it if she doesn't," Laksh said as he placed his hand and encircled Ragini's waist to prevent her from stumbling over.

Ragini could feel the his heated breath across her neck, as he pulled her waist harder towards him. Did he forget the dance incident already? Such a loser.

"No, that won't be necessary," she said as she fidgeted out of his grip and chucked the wine right down her throat.

Oh...that tasted so sweet and weird, it tasted like something else too. She placed the glass back in the tray and turned to face Laksh.

"I am gonna go change, and so should you," she said pointing to his drenched clothes. He silently nodded to her while she made her way to the dressing rooms.

Her mind started to grow dizzy while she lost controls over her sense, that's when it clicked her......she didn't have only wine, but also. Shit! Shit! Shit! Now what?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Laksh came up out of the dressing room and his eyes began to search for a slim, tall figure with beautiful long black hair and hazel eyes. The tight warm hoodie hugging his muscular figure gave him the much wanted comfort. He grew restless as his eyes failed to find the girl he was scanning for, but he felt a light tap on his right shoulder.

He turned around to find Ragini standing there in excitement. He examined her as he saw her wearing a long gray skirt with a life jacket, which had an oxygen tank attached at the back. She was also wearing an oxygen mask and scuba diving goggles. He glanced back at Ragini who sulked down a little due to the weight of the tank.

"What the hell are you wearing?" he asked her as he went behind her to take the heavy tank off.

"I am going scuba diving to meet Mr. and Mrs. Fish," she jumped excitedly as soon as Laksh managed to the get the 1.5L tank of her shoulders.

"What? " he asked back, where did she get all this stupid ideas from?

"I like to scuba dive around the ocean," she said as she came near him to get her tank back.

"Ragini, you can't go now, let's go put these back where you got them from," Laksh said as he clutched her waist and pulled her closer to take the mask and goggles of her face.

As he took the goggles off, he expected to see a pair of angry eyes throwing daggers at him but instead he saw two extremely innocent eyes staring at him. He locked his eyes and stared intently at her hazel orbs, oh god....she could kill anyone with her looks.

"Why not now?" she asked him pouting at him, while Laksh then realized she was drunk as she blinked and showed signs of dizziness.

"Um...let's go do something else," he commanded her as he turned back before doing something silly and taking hold of himself. Control Laksh, control.

"I want to go, go GO," she whined like a 3 year old.

The whole crowd started to pay attention to their conversation and make a circle around them. Why are people so interested in other's businesses?