||10.1|| Say what?

"Where am I?" Swara muttered in desperate voice.

Fear and confusion took the place of laziness in her body, where was she? What happened yesterday? She tried to recall the incidents of the previous night, but all her efforts when to vain.

"Hello darling, welcome to Cuba," Swara turned her head swiftly to spot Sanskaar at the door, drinking something from his mug.

His face seemed tired and haggard, with the creases around his forehead showing the signs. He was leaning casually across the door and giving Swara various looks.

"I told you not to call me that, and WHY THE HELL AM I IN CUBA?" she snapped at him, and got up from her sitting posture.

As soon as she moved her head, her head throbbed in pain, the headache was back. Bigger and worse than before, it seemed like her head would burst at any moment.

She closed her eyes and rubbed and massaged her forehead to get rid of the pain.  As she was doing so, a warm hand moved across her back, sliding up to her neck, stiffening her body. Before she could open her eyes and speak about it, a mug was pushed into her parted lips.

Her eyes grew wide as she saw Sanskaar making her drink the lemon juice he was drinking earlier. His dark, cold hazel eyes locked her shocked ones, making her forget her actions. For a minute both were lost, only to bought back with Swara choking on the lemonade.

Swara coughed vigorously, before taking another big gulp of that sour lemonade to comfort her dry throat.

"Are you okay?" Sanskaar asked her dully with a small hint of concern.

"Why am I here? I should be in London by the beach with you, your brother and Rag.. WHERE IS MY SISTER? Is she here too?" she ranted her questions one after the other. An image of Ragini projected in her head, while her eyes were busy in digging through his to find answers.

"You need rest, we will talk later," he shut her off sternly,  turning around and walking to the door.

"I don't need rest, I am fine damn it," Swara yelled him, freezing him on the spot.

"Tell me where my sister is?" Swara demanded in a serious and more high pitched voice. All kinds of weird thoughts started to drown her mind, what if she is lost? or kidnapped? or what if she met with an accident?

"How about I start with answering the first question of yours, we are in Cuba because thanks to your sister's amazing party choice, there were some goons at the party, firing the place,"

Swara opened her mouth to enquire why was he avoiding Ragini's whereabouts so much, but instead she asked, "I don't remember anything like that."

"That's because, Ms.Perfect was drunk," he blurted out , followed by his signature smirk. Swara could not wait for the day to rip off that smirk off his face.

"Anyways, so we had to take the ship ride to escape that. We can't even go back for a few weeks because the British government cancelled all incoming and outgoing flights and ships to London." he snarled in a heavy, displeased tone.  Swara's blood started to boil, boil hard with his words beating around the bush. She was starting to rage when his eyes quickly started to avert hers.

"I don't care about anything, WHERE THE HELL IS MY SISTER," Swara roared at him, grabbing and pulling him hard by the collar of his shirt. His cool and cold eyes now started to turn as heated as hers with her fierce and unexpected actions.

He groaned hard, and locked his jaw as he dragged both her arms on either sides and twisted them hard. He lunged her backward and pinned her to the wall, with their faces inches apart from each other.