||44|| Break From the Past

I'm so sorry if Ragini has been keeping you curious for the past 6 days!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

SANSKAAR'S POV

"She hates black," Ragini commented as soon as I reached for the black shirt at the mall.

Apparently, I AM taking Swara on a date and Ragini has been bugging me ever since to find the perfect outfit for me. I am not the girl, then why am I taking so much time on the outfit? Honestly, no idea!

I groaned at her while Laksh chuckled from behind her and as I picked up the grey one she said, "And Grey,"

I frowned at her while she continued to give me her usual innocent smiled and continued on to explain the list of colors Swaram hates, "And-"

"Who cares?" I interrupted her grumpily as I tosses the grey shirt back into the shelf and grabbed a red one instead.

"You should and she will," was her simple reply with a shrug, making me want to cut her tongue for asking me to do all this.

"If you have so many rules and regulations, I am telling you right now that I am hiring a person to do all your shopping," Laksh said to her sternly as she went through the pile of clothes.

"That won't be necessary," she snapped at him lowly as she continued to sort out the clothes from the cart.

"You sure?" he asked her with confusion while I cursed her for my aching legs. My poor legs, what harm did they do to her?

"Absolutely. Now get moving," she scowled at me as she gave me back my cart and pushed me into the dressing room. She was soo nice.

I huffed with anger as I quickly put on a red shirt and faded jeans. I walked out of the room to hear Ragini scream at me, "No,"

I sighed at her and went into the changing room again to change into a navy blue jacket and jeans and walked out to hear her yell, "Nope,"

This happened a few more times, me going out and her yelling, "NO,"

"No, no, no , no, NO. Why don't you understand this is formal date and you need a proper tuxedo," Ragini complained with irritation as I walked out with a black shirt, red tie and faded jeans.

"I think your sister will not mind if I wear this," I shot back at her as I eyed the clothes in my hand, they seemed pretty elegant to me.

"You should learn romance from your brother," she retorted back as we looked for more stuff, I correct that as SHE looked for more stuff.

"If cheesy girls and fake lies are needed to impress a girl then I am out," I snorted back with rich pleasure as she started to look for Swara's dress.

Ragini opened her mouth to argue but Laksh came in to calm us down, "Bro, chill. Ragini, stop annoying him with your tantrums."

"Me? Watch when Swara throws hers and make your ear bleed open," Ragini hissed back with annoyance at me as she passed me some fake death glares.

I gasped at her words and quickly grabbed her and Laksh's hand saying, "Let's go and first get earplugs then."

Laksh chuckled at my horrified expression while Ragini jerked her hand off and glowered, "Shut up, stop teasing my sister."

As she did that, she came across her watch and freaked out as she jumped up and down in the store. "Shit, I need to go and get her ready too,"

I wanted to hide with embarrassment when she started to lecture me on what to do. Girls, I tell you,