||Chapter 34|| Holi Celebrations (II)

SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE...MY EXAM PERIOD IS GOING ON SO I AM A LITTLE PRE-OCCUPIED, I MADE THE UPDATE EXTRA LONG SO ENJOY!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RAGINI'S  POV

"Are you Ragini?" A little girl about 5 years came up to me with a huge grin on her face.

"Yes, why?" I asked her with suspicion, we were still playing truth or dare and there was no sign of Laksh from the past 20 minutes.

"This is for you," she said as she handed me a piece of white paper, neatly folded in half.

"What it is this?"  I asked her curiously but she smiled and walked out of the room, or more like the house we were sitting in.

I stared blankly at the piece of paper in my hands and opened it as suspense built up in my head.

"Roses are red,

Violets are blue,

Stars are sparkling just you.

I am waiting for this star on the terrace!"

I rolled my eyes at Laksh's letter and whispered sarcastically  to myself "How cliche."

Honestly, I have never ever met a person who is so cheesy and weird, I mean like seriously?

"Where are you going?" I heard Uttara strike me with a question as I headed out the house.

"To judge my proposal," I stated with a wide grin and a wink as I rushed out of the house and up to the terrace of his house.

I was nervous, as well as happy, excited, so many emotions were swirling through my head as I kept going to the terrace, everyone all around me were playing holi like crazy with several colors from all over flying over me. It's not everyday that I get proposed, is it?

"Hii," I said meekly as I saw him standing with a huge wide smirk on his face as I walked into the terrace. Most of the streets could be seen from here and excitement crept into my as my eyes twinkled with joy and my heart began to race rapidly with each passing step.

"Heyy," he said cheerfully as I went near him.

"How is the day so far?" He asked casually with his lips twitching at the corners while I leaned on the wall next to him.

"Not bad, I am actually enjoying it here," I replied with a shrug as the warm breeze hit my face making my bangs fly with it.

"Well, it is just going to get better," he said proudly with determined eyes as he stepped closer to me which made a huge lump in my throat and the my pulse run faster than normal.

"Did you find a ring for me?" I asked him sarcastically as he pushed his hands into his pockets.

"I have many, will you accept it?" He asked me curiously with his eyebrows raised.

"Maybe, maybe not," I replied in low voice as I averted my eye contact and bit my lower lip.

He let out a loud sigh, probably in disappointment and I joked lightly. "I thought you will have something spectacular with lighting, some table, spotlight, but I see nothing here."

"Don't judge the book by it's cover sweety," he stated bluntly with his master smirk back on his lips while I rolled my eyes.

"I would do something like that, but I don't have the time. Don't worry, now that I know it, I am going to arrange it on my real proposal," he confidently said with a loud chuckle and a wink while I hung my mouth open.