||21|| Struck with Lightening of Realization

"Every other show than this one. This is produced by the Maheshwari's and I hate them to my guts," Swara told them with irritation.

"What?" Arthav asked with shock as he gasped at her.

"Then why did you come on as a date of Sanskaar Maheshwari then?" Aditi asked with a confused face.

"Sanskaar... Maheshwari?" Swara let out a faint word as realization struck her.

The huge letter M on the mansion, this billionaire party, the huge mansion in Cuba, private property, why the hell didn't she realize this before?

Her stomach went taut with nervousness, her brain had a major freeze while all her muscles stiffened. What mess did she throw herself into? Her eyes widened as she remembered that she sent Ragini on date with Laksh Maheshwari.

How could she forget Durga Prasad Maheshwari had 2 twins son's her age, who came to London in the first day of September when University started. Shit! What was she supposed to do know? How was she supposed to tell this to Ragini, most of all how are they supposed to fulfill their mission and live in the same house as Maheshwari heirs?

"Guys, I need to run to the mansion for an emergency, tell Sanskaar that I left and will you see you both later," Swara hurriedly blurted out as she rushed over to the limo they came in.

"Where may I drive you to ma'am?" the driver softly asked her as he opened the back door for her.

Her thick, black locks of hair were stuck to her face, while her make-up was on the edge of ruining itself, and her brain was juggling with millions of thoughts, trying to piece them together.

"To the mansion," she said with a strained voice, gladly the driver didn't notice her pale face and drove off.

Was she supposed to tell Ragini? How could she keep the fact that Laksh, who she is almost in love with is the son of the man who ordered to kidnap them both in the childhood. How could she forget all the nightmares she faces due to the incident? How could she forget how much she changed from a bubbly, happy girl to an arrogant, independent woman? Can she forget the past and move on? Her mind was asking her not to be selfish and tell her the truth, while her heart kept saying that was the wrong thing to do given the fact that she just had her first date. But, how could she keep such a big secret from her sister. Swara gritted her teeth hard as the car came to a sudden halt, making as much screeching noise as possible.

"Thanks," she muttered as pleasantly as possible to the driver and walked to the entrance of the mansion when a hund tugged her from behind.

"What the hell?" she yelled at Sanskaar who had a wide smirk on his face while Swara's mouth twitched into a scowl.

"I should be the one saying that, why the hell did you leave?" Sanskaar asked her in a dangerously low voice.

"My life, my wish, this is none of your business," she spat at him with annoyance and hatred filling her eyes.

"You are my only business," he whispered sternly as he tightened his grip on her hand.

"You wish, but Mr.Sanskaar Maheshwari you failed, just like your father did," she roared at him without thinking much.

"What?" he asked her confused, oblivious to what she was thinking.

"Leave me alone," she screamed on top of her lungs. 

"Swara, are you drunk again?" Sanskaar asked her with an amused face.

"I said leave me alone. Engrave the fact that I hate you in your damn head,"