||50|| The MasterPlan

I know, you all must hate me now. I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SORRY! A whole month?! I cannot believe I didn't update for a month till you guys started to comment about it.

AND WE REACHED CHAPTER 50! Eep!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RAGINI'S POV

My heart literally stopped to beat when we heard footsteps approach the door and Laksh said in a panicky voice, "There is someone at the door,"

"Really, genius?" I sarcastically said as I rolled my eyes while he stood with a frown. I sighed and instructed while I ran towards the door,  "Go hide somewhere,"

It took him like 20 seconds to fit under the couch while I took a breath in and opened the door to see my dad standing there with a bright smile on his face. Did he like my reasons? "Uhh...hi,"

He gave me a glare before he moved away from the front and introduced Laksh's dad who was standing there with pride, Ragini, this is Laksh's dad,"

A warm smile blew up my face as I bent down to touch his feet as I mumbled hesitantly, "Hello Uncle,"

"Nice to meet you dear," he said back gently as he placed a hand over my head.

"Same here,"

As I said that and dad began to talk to him I heard Swara bark with irritation while I closed my eyes, what was wrong with this girl? "Ragini, Ragini, where the hell are you?"

"Here,"I called out as I saw Laksh's dad look at with surprise. Presenting my stupid family.

"Why are you here, I was- Hello," she said as she her eyes widened with shock and she looked down with embarrassment.

"Finally, great to see you here Swara," Laksh's dad said back in a warm greeting while Swara shot him a tight smile.

She touched his feet with a smile on confusion while he turned to my father to say, "You indeed do have great daughters, Shekhar,"

"I am sure your sons are no less," my dad said with pride while Swara nudged me as to what was going on.

A strange kind of fear enveloped me as I heard him bring an emotional topic up, "Dear, I just wanted to make one thing clear that is the whole kidnap thing was planned by Zain too.I had no involvement in it, I am sorry on behalf of him. Sanskaar told me about the whole kidnap thing and I regret bringing you guys into all this trouble,"

"Uncle, it's completely fine, no worries at all. We have no hard feelings against anyone," I felt my throat dry and my face radiate with happiness. So he was accepting us? Seeing my position, Swara said for the both of us while I nodded with support.

"You both are gems I tell you," he said to us with delight while my dad chuckled at us hysterically. Gems and us? We are more like Germs, ready to cause trouble.

Right then I saw our mom wave her hand and ask to come back, "Excuse us,"

We walked up to her while she said hastily, "Go to your rooms and stay there till I call you back,"

"Why?" Swara asked her a question as she pushed us both into our room.

"No, I didn't ask you to ask me questions," she said back sarcastically. Now you see where our sarcasm  and counter arguments come from? Total genes I tell you.

"And yeah, Swara, go wear something nice," she ordered us in a demanding voice as though she had  a lot to do.

"But this is nice," Swara whined as our mom turned around.