||51|| Long Drives and New Suspects

I finally decided to grace you all with my presence. Don't give me that look. I know I am late like always but I cannot help it, I have so much work to do! And Swara, Ragini, Sanskaar and Laksh are not helping me finish it so blame them if you have any complains.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RAGINI'S POV

I slid through the thin space of the door, knowing well that I would land in huge trouble for doing this. It was hardly 4 in the morning and just like 'normal people', my entire family was fast asleep except me. I, being me, was suffocated by staying in the same room for the entire day. After the huge engagement and party that followed after Swara's sudden outburst.

Boy, was that hilarious. After all the rituals were completed and they finally engaged, she decided to burst out crying and ruin her makeup. Poor Sanskaar was looking at her, oblivious as to what to do at the mascara running down her face and her sobbing. It was clearly the first time he was seeing her cry as he stood there stunned for whole five minutes before I had to step his foot to get him to console his future bride.

Laksh was a complete different story. The entire crowd kept throwing hints at him as to when he would propose me but mister I-am-an-idiot was just giving them confused smiles making me want to strangle him. To be honest, I feel that I should have threatened him as to why he was not proposing at the same time his brother was.

How come they get to marry first? Oh! I know, because my boyfriend was an idiot who had commitment issues.

I let out a breath as the cold air from outside filled my lungs, freeing me from my claustrophobic sensations. I let out a mini sequel in my head for escaping perfectly before hitting my garage. I crossed my fingers, hoping that the entire world wouldn't wake up. Actually, scratch that, who cares about the entire world? I was just hoping Dadi wouldn't see me going out this early in the morning.

I pulled out my keys  from the shelf and got on my motorbike, chucking the key in, to start my adventure for the day. The guards were half asleep when I nudged them to wake up and proceeded to my destination.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SWARA'S POV

I gawked at my sister speeding away in her motorbike at 4 in the morning.

"She did not just do that," I muttered in disdain, confused as to what to do now. Should I follow her?

"Swara," I heard a dramatic voice behind me causing me to curse Ragini.

"What are you doing here at this time?!" Dadi gasped, taking my hand and dragging me into the living room.

"Don't worry Dadi, I am not running away. This relationship didn't happen against my will," I mocked with a wide grin making her look at me as if I grew heads in a split second.

"How are you going to look like a pretty bride if you don't get some beauty sleep?"

"Well, good that I am not getting married tomorrow," I sarcastically snickered.

"I was thinking if it would be good to have a double wedding-"

"Dadi! You can't get married now!" I shrieked with horror, "Why didn't you tell me that you wanted to get married again? Is it because of papa? Did he say something that he doesn't want you in the house anymore? Don't worry about that! If you want I can buy you your own house and you wouldn't have to worry about anyone. I can even-"

"Swara, let's go to a psychiatrist right now. You need to get your head checked, right now," she ordered in a panicked tone, dragging me again to the door.