||31|| Get ready and PRANK!!

Hey guys!!

So sorry for the late update, something tragic happened in my life and then my sister's b'day is on the role, so too much preparation are going on!! Anyways, thanks a lot for the patience, enjoy Ragini's prank!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RAGINI'S POV

"Why am I involved in all this?" I heard Sanskaar ask me irritated for the millionth time after I explained him the prank plan.

I rolled my eyes and stated in the same irritated tone, "So that I don't throw a prank like this on you too,"

"You are so mean," he mumbled beneath his breath, loud enough for me to hear him from the phone.

"Took you long enough to know that" I mumbled under my breath.

"I heard that," he pointed out.

"That was the whole point, and besides that runs in my blood Mr. Sanskaar," I shot back.

"True, your sister is not any less than this, but are you sure she is going to be here?"

"Yes, all you need to do is ask her to open the door and that's about it,"

"Why am I doing that again?" He asked me the same question AGAIN.

Here it was me who was dying to see Swara in the trap and then it was him who didn't want to see Swara fall in a prank. Was he that scared of my sister?

"Because I am going to mess with your brother,"

"Go do whatever you want to do, but please keep your phone on," he begged with desperation.

"Sanskaar, all you need to do is say COME IN, for that you don't need me to call you and tell you the proper timing to do that, okay?" I snapped at him with frustration.

"I got that, but just in case your sister decided to kill me for shaking hands with you, I need you to call my parents and tell them I love them. Transfer all the property to Laksh, Uttara and Adarsh. Tell Uttara to become a good girl and not eat Laksh's brain. Ohh..and please marry Laksh for me." He ranted all of this hastily without a breath.

My jaw dropped, marry Laksh? "No way, I am not going to marry your brother at any cost. And besides, just tell my sister that I am back from coma and I want to meet her in the hotel and not the jail,"

"Fine, just go and finish your prank with my brother, just see that you both don't end up killing each other or land in jail," he warned me like an overprotective brother.

"Cool, see ya and snap a picture of Swara if you can," I asked him nicely while I heard him cursing me on the other side.

Laksh, get ready to die!  I thought as I eyed hi sports car.

"This is what you get to mess with Ragini Gadodia," I mumbled to myself as the mechanic I called finally showed up.

"The tyres and the clutch," I instructed him and smirked at the car. Time to call Swara.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SWARA'S POV

I swung my head on to the desk. I was bored to death and in a verge of falling asleep, right then and there. I mean, who wouldn;t when you have nothing to do besides stare at the open white space all around you.

The only thing that stopped me was my phone vibrating like crazy in my pocket. My dear sister, what did she want now?

"Shona, I think my wallet fell by the lawn at the end of the building, can you go and keep it with you, please?" I heard my sister shriek like a kid who lost their chocolate.