||14|| Another Mess

CUBA

Sanskaar slowly moved his body on top of Swara's, who fainted as soon as they fell on the cold pavement. He looked at her angelic face with admiring features, growing strange desires in his body. He took a minute to compose his growing pulse rate, the heart that was almost in his throat, his throbbing head and the swirling pain due to the injuries while falling on the cement ground.

He lifted his chin in the direction of the smoke coming from the previously burning car.

"Find out who messed with my car and I need all the details of everybody who came into the mansion in the last 48 hours. Understand," he brutally snapped at his bodyguards who were all giving him vigour nods. 

He carefully picked Swara off the ground, his arms filling with the heat and warmth from her body. Who knew his beautiful angel could change into a devil with her sharp words, he thought sighing heavily as he sat in the Lucky's car, morning over the death of his car. (How sad!)

Within 20 minutes, they had arrived at the mansion. Sanskaar rushed Swara to the room where the doctor had already arrived, he had called her in the car just to make sure she was okay.

"Put her down and let me check," the doctor, Ria sternly said to him. She was in her mid thirties, formal attire and messy hair all over. She was their family doctor almost everywhere they go, she was extremely strict and annoying with her stupid rules and regulations.

Sanskaar blindly nodded and placed Swara on the bed, making sure not to press on her injuries on her arms.

"So, tell me what happened?" Ria curtly asked him, jotting down the information he narrated her about the whole incident.

"So, that's about it," he concluded after giving her all the details she needed to know.

"Well then, she is just unconscious because of the panic and stress she went through. Everything should be fine when she wakes up with a fresh mind," she rattled on and left the place quietly after Sansaar muttered a thank you.

He covered with the blankets, hoping she would wake up by the end of the day. The dusk was just about to set, making way for the blackness of the night.

He silently left the room and walked to his garage, the mystery still swirling in his mind. Who did it and why? He never maintained such a bad enmity with someone that they would come for his life. Lucky was a people's person is general, so it couldn't be because of him either. Their father had a few business competitors, but not to such an extent they would kill the heir of the business.

He flung open the light in the garage, walking through the spacious place, to find any sort of clues to have the police check or something. He wanted to know who did this, his life was not the question here, it was Swara's. He didn't want to risk hers just because of him. Wait a min...what if they intended to do it to Swara? Who the hell came to know they were here? Did she have any bad connections?

As he was leaving the place to order his men to track down his details he saw a paper in the corner of the tools stand, barely popping out.

"What on earth is this?" he said pulling the paper and reading what it said.

Tick Tock Tick Tock, the time has already started for you.

You escaped, she escaped but what if my next target doesn't?

No name, hell to the person. Sanskaar's brain went wild, scanning through all the people he met in his life to find out who this person is. Next target....who is his next target?

Crap, who was this mysterious person, he thought as he noticed Lucky's car in front of him.

"Lucky," he whispered in shock to himself, freezing to the core.