||33|| Holi Celebrations(I)

RAGINI'S POV

"Ragini, I am going to Sanskaar's office, will you atleast wake up now," Swara nudged me while I continued to hide under the blanket, waiting for her to leave.

"No, I need sleep," I whinned as I snuggled closer into the blanket.

"Ragini, it's holi, get up already," Swara complained, as she tried to take the blanket off me but failed.

"Which is why I don't want to, as every year, you are going to pull a crazy prank on me and maybe even more serious one because of the glitter one from y'day," I said as I closed my eyes and tried to fall asleep.

"No, I am not going to do anything like that," she assured me as she shook me vividly.

"I don't have a concussion to believe you," I sarcastically said as I gripped the blanket tighter.

"This is not about concussion, get the hell up," she yelled at me with anger.

"NOO, don't you have to go?"

"Screw Sanskaar, while the rest of the country is having a holiday, I am supposed to sit by his office and do work, how unbelievable,"

"Exactly, if you don't even go now then he won't even let you come back fast," I tried to divert her attention.

"But, I am always the first one to put color on  you, so will you wake up so that we can finish this custom and I can leave,"

"Don't worry, I am going to stay in bed by the time you are going to come back,"

"Are you serious? Aren't you going to go play with Laksh?"

"No, I asked him to earn the relationship a chance, not expect me to cooperate in any way," I told her about all what happened yesterday, she screamed in happiness so much that we had the hotel staff call us, asking us to shut up. More than me, she is excited about this new week.

"Then only god can help him then,"

"Just go, I will be fine,"  I mumbled as I tried to fall back asleep.

"You will be, but what about me?"

"Swara, just leave NOW" I snapped at her hotly.

"I wonder if Sanskaar ever played holi in his life before? Probably not, maybe that's why, he didn't bother to give me a holiday," she complained while I sighed with frustration.

"Why don't you go and give him a piece of your mind,"

"That's amazing!! You are the best, see ya later sissy," she shrieked happily and gave me a hug over my blanket.

"Finally she is gone," I mumbled as I closed my eyes in relief, time to go back asleep.

Just then, my phone rang, pulling me out my thoughts and I pouted with annoyance. WHY DOES EVERYONE WANT TO DISTURB MY SLEEP??

"Rise and shine, sleeping beauty," I heard Laksh announce from the other end.

"What is your problem? Do you have to call and wake me in middle of my sleep? What do you want?" I snapped at him.

"I am going to pick you up in 30, so get ready!"

"No thanks, I like my beauty sleep, thank you,"

"It's holi, who sleeps on holi?" He asked me with confusion.

"Can't you see that I do," I replied irked.

"Well, not this time, I am gonna come and get you, so no arguments,"