||52|| The Blockbuster Idea

LAKSH'S POV

"I am in no mood for another prank and it is only seven in the morning. If you all organized 'Let's Prank Laksh Day' then I kindly request you to stop this nuisance right here," I scowled at the three faces glaring at me.

"You sound like a commentator from the seventeenth century,"Ragini mumbled from the back.

"This is not a joke, Nita is actually spamming Swara with these messages," Sanskaar kept blabbering. What should I do if she is spamming her?

"She has really gone overboard this time," I frowned as I scrolled through the messages. She is my eternal devotee but I didn't think she was this serious.

"This time? What do you mean this time?" Swara snapped hotly.

"She did manage to scare all my other girlfriends off," I told her matter of factly.

"And you tell me this now?" Ragini smacked from behind.

"Is this the good time to tell you that she is coming over in the next two hours?" I hesitantly asked.

"WHAT?" was the amazing answer to my question.

"I thought so," I sheepishly said.

"She is coming home? Why?" Ragini wondered from behind.

"To stop this imaginary marriage," I gestured to Swara and me.

"I think we need to clarify that she is not marrying you in the first place," Sanskaar stepped in, pulling Swara to his side.

"Would that mean she is going to spam Ragini after this?" Swara raised up a very interesting issue.

"Freaking insane women. Can't I just go have a fight with her or something?" Ragini declared, having enough of all this.

"She is the daugher of the CM," I interrupted her murderous ideas.

"And I think we had enough incidents with police for a lifetime," Swara reminded her with a shudder.

"Then what are we going to do?" I asked the million dollar question.

"Tell her about your feelings towards Ragini,"Swara brushed off my concern and relaxed in the couch.

"You think it is that easy? Just wait until you meet her, it will be a treat to watch." I winked at her with uneasiness flowing through my body.

I know I am all dashing and all but that girl took love to a whole different level.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SWARA'S POV

"She is here, everyone in your positions," Laksh scurried off with a fake smile on his face.

"We don't even have a damn plan, what positions do you want me to stand in? Soccer ones or Crickets ones?" I meekly asked him with an innocent expression. So much for a plan.

"You ruined the effect," he chided childishly.

"There wasn't one in the first place," I stated the obvious, crossing my hands over my chest.

He narrowed his gaze at me and continued to open your mouth when I heard a loud screech, "Laksh!"

"Hey Nita, how are you?" he gave her a hug, blocking her from my view.

"I was busy but now I am all yours," I heard a confident voice reply with a hint of mocking shocking me. I was expecting a screechy, high pitched, clingy girl before me but instead I saw a confident fashion designer. My sister has more competition than I thought.