||45|| Who ever said only opposites attract?

I am so sorry for the long wait, I had to take the weekend off! Anyways, here is the update!!

~*~*~

RAGINI'S POV

"Dude, she is already taken, stop flirting," said a man who is the same height as Laksh but with broader muscles and I tilted my little head to spot a crowd of guys walking towards my table with smirks on their faces.

I mumbled a quick hi at them as I glanced at Laksh who looked like he was going to pass out any minute. What was going on?

"Yo bro, won't you introduce us?" one of his friend asked him while he looked at me with tension.

Why don't you finish this fast so I can get back to my food? What is with everyone interrupting my eating? I sighed inwardly and placed my spoon down and put on a fake smile on my face.

"Uhh yeah, Ragini, these are my friends and guys this is Ragini," he introduced hastily while I smiled even wider while mentally asking them to leave so that I can EAT.

"Wow, that was such an outstanding introduction, you should win the oscar for that," Ved sarcastically stated while all of us chuckled and Laksh looking back in boredom. 

"Shut up, she seems to be in a hurry, why don't we leave her here," he suggested while I was on the verge of hugging him for his big favour for leaving me alone with my food.

I did choose the right guy after, I was performing a happy dance in my head when I heard Ved ask again, "Come on, why don't you come and play truth or dare with us?"

I looked up in horror at Laksh who was slapped his forehead in shock, I gave them a tight  smile, unsure as to what the hell am I supposed to do. "Uhh...well,"

"I hope you are not backing out because of our wild dares," another guy from his group shouted out while the others stared at me with keen interest.

'No' was on the tip of my tongue but I quickly changed it as soon as I heard his comment which infuriated the demon in me, "Bring it on."

"There you go, now we are talkin'," Ved said while all the other cheered, which made the whole restaurant look at us in awe.

Of course we are talking, talking about good bye to my food, there was no way I am going to eat with like 10 people watching me and judging me every move. What enemity did fate have with my date with food? Huh? ha? Ha? I sighed as I got up and walked with a depressing face alongside Laksh who was shocked to the core with my wild answer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SWARA'S POV

"Are you kidding me?" Sanskaar asked me with horror as we had a deal to try to behave like a normal couple. Which meant, all the lovey dovey things too, great, just great!

I suggested that we go and watch the sunset, sitting on the deck of the ship, while holding hands and blah blah bla.

"No, this is actually what they do. Didn't you watch any movies at all?" I assured him as I pulled his hand, making him land right next to me as expected.

"Yeah, but nothing like that happened," he said to be in boredom.

"And I thought I was bad, I mean you are horrible," I remarked on his movie knowledge.

"Let's just get this over with, shall we?" he asked me annoyed, while we both intertwined our hands and stared at the sunshine.

My eyes started to close down with boredom and a yawn escaped my mouth as I continued to stare aimlessly at the stupid sunset. What was so interesting in it?