||47|| Devil Sisters

Look who is back! You guys must probably hate me now but trust me, I have a valid reason. I am super SORRRRYYY to back so damn late. I missed you all! Why did I take so long, read the message at the end to know. I am not going to delay the story any longer.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SWARA'S POV

"I want one manchurian," I demanded on the line to  Sanskaar  who groaned deeply with extreme annoyance.

I smirked to myself, enjoying the pleasure of this whole thing, and I quickly sneered, "Actually, I want pasta instead."

"Fine, cancel that, I need one pasta," Sanskaar ordered while I sagged back happily in my bed. What is better than annoying him?

"With cheese and olives," I ordered in an authoritative voice while I heard Sanskaar scowl angrily.

"Wait, I think cheese and peppers might go well," I added at the end when I heard Sanskaar give up on me.

Points for Swara! I so rock!

"Swara, make up your damn mind," Sanskaar grit his teeth and retorted deadly.

"Don't yell at me, I am sick," I mumbled innocently with a fake cough. Dadi's drama finally paid off!

"Sure you are, I am getting you whatever I want, go back to sleep," Sanskaar snapped hotly.

"Fine, then that photo is going to go on facebook, instagram, twitter, snapchat and all the other sites," I threatened in a gravelly tone, I took a picture of him tying and beating up Zain.

Surprisingly, his parents have no idea about all this, so I kept blackmailing him that if he doesn't get me food then I am going to post this picture online. It was the only way to get him to do what I want you know, why waste that chance?

"Crazy women, what do you want?" Sanskaar said in a heavy, displeased tone.

"Pasta with cheese and peppers," I declared profusely as I sneezed one more time. I hated being sick, just HATE IT.

"Are you sure?" he confirmed with annoyance.

Of course was what I wanted to say, but being the devil I am , I never did, "For now, I will call you again if I want anything else."

"You are so cruel," he passed a sneer comment with heavy glint  of irritation.

"Learning from the best after all," I snickered with rich pleasure as I twirled the blanket around me.

"Am I supposed to take that as an insult or a praise?" he asked me in awe.

"Anything you want as long as I get my french fries too," I mocked back as I laughed heartly and cunningly.

"Ughh...I hate you," Sanskaar said in a firm disgruntled tone.

"Such a liar," I innocently mumbled as I chuckled inwardly.

"Such a liar," he mimicked me huffing with anger and hung up abruptly.

Man, people were right when they said a woman is treated as a queen by her husband. Sure, he was not my husband but I am getting all the treatment that I was born to receive.

Three cheers for me!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LAKSH'S POV

"Ragini, I love you," I said to her half dazed figure as I paced around the room for some peace. For some odd reason something was feeling restless in me, there was something that was brewing inside me that shouldn't be...but what?