||12|| Realization

I want to dedicate this chapter to loads of people -@PriancaR @Sindhumas @_akaur_ @DivyaJoshi5 @Vivaan23N @Soniaagarwal23 @dreamyjennice26 @cherrybliss02 @suvarnaroy @AnandiAgarwal @loveuswaragini@sandrarajesh9 @sangeetaiyer41 @Mehreen97 @Sam_Khanam @Ishajain30 @JaveriaIhsan(sorry if I missed anyone!) and all the silent readers for supporting me!! Thanks a lot guys for commenting, voting and reading!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CUBA

Sanskaar's grin grew darker and former by the passing step. Swara messed with the wrong person, she had no clue what he was capable of doing. He lunged her forward into the messed up living room, the light from the afternoon sun just started to fade, dining the room from the glow. His eyes turned cold and ruthless when her arrogant eyes locked his. She was such a spoiled little princess, well it was the time for her to face the world!

"Clean the mess," he sternly ordered her, giving her one more chance before executing his plan.

"Nope," she replied in a challenging voice, with the corner of her lips pursed in. Her eyebrows started to raise while she settled her hands in front of her chest, glaring back into his smoky eyes.

"Fine, you will not get anything with that I mean ANYTHING to eat until you clean the mess up and beg for forgiveness ," he ordered her in a disgruntled tone.

Her innocent and challenging face turned pale with his sudden bomb. The scowl on her lips changed into a plead, "You wouldn't."

"Try me, darling," he mocked at her with pleasure, enjoying her discomfort and speechless position.

She gritted hard and muttered, "I can make my own then."

"Good luck then, you need it," he replied coldly, throwing a blistering gaze at her.

"Oh, don't worry about me, I can handle it," she taunted him with a fake smile plastered on her lips.

"Go ahead," he blurted out with fake excitement and moved to give her the space to leave.

She stormed into the kitchen while Sanskaar followed with a mischievous glare. This was going to be fun.

Swara glanced at the kitchen with confusion , she had never cooked a single thing in her life. How was she supposed to make food for herself. Whatever it might be, she wouldn't clean the mess or beg for forgiveness. But what should she make? Pizza...too hard. Rice? With what? Curry...impossible. Pasta? Sounds like a plan.

She searched through the cabinets for pasta packets while Sanskaar sat on the marble counter top, sliding his gaze all over her body. Swara tried to search the packets even with Sanskaar's heated gaze turning her body warm. The more she tried to ignore him, the more his stare would turn intense.

"Found it," she yelled out with extreme ardor. Positive vibes were radiating from every corner of her delicate body.

She threw a quick victory glance at Sanskaar while saying, "Just watch me make edible pasta."

Sanskaar chuckled at her words and commented, "Edible, let' s see."

Swara childishly stuck her tongue out at him and poured the contents of the bag into the pan for boiling. She turned the flame on in the electronic stove to medium and let the pasta stay there for a few minutes with the lid on.

She placed another black non-stick pan on the stove and scanned the cabinets for the ingredients to make the sauce. She got out all the stuff she needs, tomatoes, garlic, herbs, spices, water, the only thing which was missing was some coriander leaves that her mom adds at the end.