How You Meet

Dean: You were walking in the park when you accidentally bump into a handsome man with candy apple green eyes. 

"I am so sorry," You say to the man. He just looks at you for a moment. "Uh... No problem," He says and walks on.

Sam: You were at the library, researching for a hunt and you saw a lore book at the top shelf. You tried reaching for it but couldn't get it. You started to walk away and go get help when a very tall man grabbed it and handed it to you. 

"I'm Sam, by the way," He says. You stare for a moment, taking in the enormous man, and grabbed the book shyly. "(Y/n)" You say.

Castiel: You were sitting on the ground by a river when you hear a rustle and looked to see a somewhat handsome man in a trench coat sitting next to you. 

"Hi, I'm (Y/n)" You tell the man. "You have a beautiful name, my name is Castiel, I'm an angel of the lord." He says in a deep gruff voice. "Hmm, I bet you are... Castiel."

Lucifer: You decided to take a walk through the calming forest, and start approaching a fairly attractive man sitting on the ground next to a stream. He looked like he had blood on his face, like burns. 

"Sir, are you okay?" You ask kindly. "Humanity has destroyed natural beauty of the world, unlike this untouched piece of nature. Man is destructive, but I can see you aren't." He said, looking up at you.

Garth: You guys met when you were tied to chairs in a vampire nest, he was unconscious and you had just woken up. You had a knife in your back pocket and cut the rope that tied you to the chair, and you got up and cut the rope on the other guy as well, trying quietly to wake him up. He woke up and you both walked quietly out the window, reaching safety.

 "You may not believe this... But our captors are vampires." You say quickly. "I know, um, thanks for saving me.." The tall man then hugged you tightly. "My name's Garth." He said as he pulled away. "My name is (Y/n)"

Benny: You were walking down the street when you got jumped by a couple of guys. You were knocked out pretty quick, and when you woke up, you were surrounded by hungry vampires, but you were a hunter, so you tried to escape your restraints. Unfortunately for you, your body was limp. One vampire, who you assumed was the leader, tried to take a bite out of your neck, but then a handsome man kicked down the door and chopped the heads off the vamps. 

"Thanks man, you uh, saved my ass back there..." You said shyly. "Oh darlin', I was just doing my job. I'm Benny." He had a Cajun accent. "My names (Y/n)"

Thanks for reading! Also reader is a hunter, if you have a request, leave a comment or Pm me.

       ~Love

                       StormyCloud123~