The First Time He Sees You Naked

Dean: You were in the shower in some random no tell- motel, and apperently Dean couldn't hear the shower on, and walked in just as you shut it off and got out, realising there was no towel to cover yourself.

"Damn, (Y/n), I didn't realise you were in here! But damn, though." He backed out of the bathroom, taking another peek at you before closing the door. You basically just stood there like a fool, contemplating what the hell just happened.

Sam: Sam was asleep, and you were changing your clothes, until you saw that you forgot your clothes in the other room, and you were definitely not about to put your blood soaked clothes back on to get your clean ones. You found a small towel to cover your privates up, and headed out into the other room. Sam woke up, and you jumped when he called your name, dropping the towel. Sam looked away, not wanted to make you uncomfortable, 

Castiel: As you were getting ready to get into the shower, fully naked, Castiel flew in, immediately covering his eyes from looking at your unclothed body. You were a bit ticked, but thought he didn't know you were naked.

Lucifer: We'll, Luci can be a bit... Sexualized, at times, so, at the beginning of your guys' relationship, he decided to snap his fingers and undress you. That eventually led to other things I don't wanna write...

Garth: Pfft, when hasn't he seen you naked?

Benny: Benny, he's more of a traditionalist, so he waited until after at least past the fifth date to see you naked, that was also the first time you saw him naked, and the first time ya did the frickle frackle... God, what am I doing with my life?

Crowley: He can be a bit classy at... All times, so when you were getting dressed, and he knew it, he walked into your room to you just in your undergarments, and decided 'hey, why not see (Y/n) naked?' And snapped his fingers to make you naked. God fucking dammit.

Adam: While you were sleeping, for some reason you like to sleep naked, Adam came by surprising you. What he didn't know is that you kicked your blankets off, and you were just full on naked... Just fucking naked in front of your boyfriend, although, is that really a bad thing in front of Adam?

Oh, my Chuck, I am crying tears of happiness, I am listening to Pandora as I am writing this, and Like Real People Do came on and I am crying HAPPILY!!! It is so perfect, if you haven't heard it before, you need to listen to it. I just thought I would let you know, idk why, deal with it.

Hope you liked it! I am procrastinating like crazy, and this took me like three fucking days to write, so, yah, and I've also been out, camping or some shit like that, so I haven't had much time to write. Thanks for reading!