He Meets Your Family

Let's just assume you have a mum dad brother and sister,I'll switch it up...idk

Dean:Your dad didn't like the look of Dean,wearing a leather jacket,his slack jaw look,the whole bad boy thing.You tell your dad he's a big old Teddybear,but he doesn't believe it.Your mom was suspicious of Dean at first,but grew to like him.Your family were also hunters,so the all talked about hunts and stuff.Your brother and Dean went to shoot targets,and guess who won?Dean did.At the end of the night,everybody liked everybody,so all was well.

Sam:It was just you and your sister,but she was probably the smartest girl you knew.She challenged Sam,in all things,thinking she would beat him in smarts,but,Sam won.

Castiel:He was very awkward at the dinner table,and when your dad asked him what he did for a living,Cas replied with..."I am an angel of the lord." Que your face palm.Your younger sister was obviously crushing on him,as she was giving him googly eyes all night.Your mom was quite offended that he didn't eat her food,to be honest.Once you left, you tried to teach your boyfriend some "people skills",because he was "rusty".

Lucifer:Your parents were extremely religious,so you talked to Lucy before hand,so that he didn't misbehave like he was satan...wait...So when your parents said grace and thanked God,lucifer just rolled his eyes,but you kicked him under the table so he played along.

Garth:Garth only had one objective,make the children love you.In doing that,he brought out MR. FIZZLES! But didn't know your little brother's fear of puppets,and lil' Jonny ran around the house screaming.Your mum thought,at least he tried,at least he tried.

Benny:It was only your mum and your dad,you didn't have any siblings,so you all went to some fancy restaurant.Unfortunatly,your waiter cut his finger on something right in front of you,so you and Benny had to leave,y'know,him being a Vampirate and all.

Sorry if this sucks,I'm writing this at like 1:00 am...so..yeah.