Fights

Dean:You usually yell at him,he yells back,then goes out slamming the door and getting wasted.You're left in tears 'till he comes back and cradles you in his arms apologizing about everything.

Sam:Your fights are mostly you yelling,him trying to calm you,calmly...?He lets you cry it out on his shoulder,while mr. Moose pets your hair...calmly...

Castiel:Castiel came home drunk once,which was you're only fight ever,and called you a bitch,then ignored you.You bitch-slapped him for calling you that,and he sobered up,apologizing profusely.

Lucifer:The last fight you had ended with your house catching on fire.He left,you went to some shitty motel,and read a book.He came through the door,you stared at him until he opened his mouth to say something,the you threw your book at him,and he left the room,cursing at himself.Teach him not to burn down your house.

Garth:Lol,he's too sweet to fight.

Benny:You were tired of girls ALWAYS flirting with Benny,until one night,he accidentally flirted back in front of you.You flipped the girl off and dragged Benny away,yelling at him for flirting.You stomped away,and he followed you home.He said he didn't mean to,and you knew he wasn't lying.You hugged but were still a bit angry.

I would like to thank Netflix for letting me get to know these characters a million bazillion times.Wait...this isn't the Grammys...Damn...