Dean x Reader Fluff: When it's cold outside

It was just a normal day, a cold one at that, Sam found a hunt, you and your boyfriend, Dean, went out to hunt whatever it was you were hunting. You thought it was a Vampire at first, since the vic's throat was ripped out, but it ended up being the ghost of Mr. Daniel Smith, who died in 2010 by his throat being cut out by a surgeon, so now he goes after any surgeon who has had at least one patient die on the operating table. You and Dean burned his bones and went home, to the bunker.

After a long, stressful drive, you both arrived home, and you went to go to sleep in your bed. Of course, it was too cold to sleep. You longed for Dean's touch right now, but he had work to do, so you didn't want to bother him. Though, apparently your boyfriend longed for your touch as well, as he came into your room and sat down at the edge of your bed.

"Hey, (Y/n), you mind?" He held his arms open, and you gladly accepted his offer.

He lay down next to you, wrapping his arms around you lovingly. You felt content in his strong arms, no longer cold, you suddenly felt not even a care in this world. Monsters, Demons, Angels, you didn't care for them anymore, right now, you only cared for this moment of sweetness Dean rarely shows you.

After many loving minutes went by, You and Dean were fast asleep, dreaming of whatever it is you dream of.

(Time Skip... Because I'm lazy)

You awoke, still wrapped in Dean's loving embrace, and looked at the clock. 6:04 a.m., good, you still have about an hour to sleep in before having to get up. Dean groaned sleepily as he shifted his body ever so closely to yours.

"Mornin' babe," He kissed your forehead sweetly. "Good morning, Deanie,"

You shifted so that your head lay on his chest, and his arms were wrapped around your waist. The soft rhythm of his heartbeat set you more at rest, if that was even possible. Dean traced circles and random patterns up and down your arms, softly whispering sweet nothings in your ear. This was the very moment you realized...

You're just on Wattpad reading about lean, mean, killing machine, Dean on the internet.

Hehe, I'm not even sorry, I love to troll. Aaaaand, I'm really bad at imagines... This was suggested by @im_insane99, just a regular Dean fluff for the Dean girls out there. If you want something done (i.e imagine, preference, or one shot) you can leave it in the comments down below.

Also, I got one question for ya: Why must ginger cats be so evil? Answer in next chapter. I'm lame AF.