Grocery Shopping

Dean: As everybody knows, Dean is not very keen on shopping, unless it's for beer, pie, or parts for Baby. Whenever you go shopping together, the first thing Dean does is go straight to the pie section, (Wait, is that even a thing? My grocery store has a pie section... Hmm..) leaving you to buy the things you actually need. Although, I don't blame him, pie is probably the second or third most important thing when shopping.

Sam: Contrary to popular belief, Sam in fact does not like to shop, surprisingly. He mostly just pushes the shopping basket around while you get your items and such.

Castiel: You've only ever shopped with Cas once, and you vowed to never do it again, because he is a confused constipated baby in a trench coat when it comes to shopping. He questions you on everything, whether it be a block of cheese, 'I don't understand why humans eat and drink other mammals' milk' or a package for cereal, 'why would you want a toy with this, and why would you eat it?'. It was very frustrating for you.

Lucifer: When it comes to shopping with Lucifer, you doubt he is an angel who has been in hell, he is the best at shopping. Yeah, I guess that sounds weird... Yeah, that actually sounds incredibly weird, 'oh yeah, I'm just going to go grocery shopping with Satan! He's the best at it!' He'll always get the healthiest things for you, making sure you don't go off and secretly get sugary treats, and for some odd reason, he's the best at bargaining with the cashiers.

Garth: Whenever you take Garth shopping, all he does is stare at all the sweet delicious things, like candy, candy, and um... Candy? And also candy. He's like a little, overgrown, toddler.

Benny: Benny can't go shopping with you, he's a vampire and many humans can make him go a little 'vampy'. Plus, he might, slightly, maybe a lot, loves Count Chocula cereal...

Crowley: You don't need to go shopping in Hell! Pfft, who eats in Hell?

Adam: You've never gone shopping with Adam, he always deals with it, probably because he gets to buy all the sweets he wants without you pestering him.

Holy crapoly! I am so sorry I haven't updated anything for like, what, two weeks? I don't know, but holy crap, I have had extreme writer's block lately, and Satan (aka, one of my cats) decided to get into a cat fight, so we had to take her to the vet, so fun. But any ways, hope you enjoyed! Thanks for reading!