You Get Turned/ Possessed

Dean: You were on a hunt, vampires, to be exact, when you were knocked unconscious by the leader. You woke up, Dean in front of you in a chair. The leader made sure Dean was awake, and began to cut his wrist open, draining the blood into your mouth. Dean screamed for him not to do it, but it happened anyways. After Dean had killed the whole nest, he brought you to where you were staying at the time, and gave you the cure. You were back to normal in a few days, but Dean never left your side after that.

Sam: It was just your average werewolf hunt, nothing special, but as you killed the wolf, she bit you just before she died. Sam tried everything to get you back to human, but there simply was no cure. 

Many months went by with you on lockdown, in case you went crazy, which you did once...

Sam just came in to feed you chicken hearts, but you had turned by then. You cane at him, claws slashing and tearing at his now bloodied chest. Dean heard the screaming and came running, seeing Sam dead and you with his blood aall over yourself. You rushed at the older Winchester, but didn't get much closer as he shot you right in the chest.

Castiel: You and Castiel were walking along a little nature path, when all if a sudden, black smoke surrounded you, pushing itself inside your mouth. The demon tried to kill Castiel, but when he was about to exorcise the demon, it flashed away.

Thw demon, who was named Sonja, rode you for over a year, hiding in Hell where Castiel couldn't find it. Finally, Crowley sent Sonja up to earth to deal with a few things. Castiel immediately knew where you were, and exorcised the demon out if you.

But the damage was too great, and as soon as that demon was out, you collapsed your lifeless body into Castiel's arms.

Lucifer: Pffft! Nobody touches Lucifer's girlfriend and gets away with it!

Garth: Bubbly Garth was a bit too friendly towards strangers, and that led to an angel possessing you.

One day, Garth was talking to an old friend, not realising he was posessed by an angel. A demon beat you up pretty bad, like you were in the hospital, close to death. Garth wasn't as bubbly As he usually was, and looked for every little way to try to save you, but none of them worked. He finally decided to call an angel to help you, but instead of healing you, he tricked you to say yes.

Eventually, another angel helped to expell the angel possessing you. After that, you stayed away from angels and told Garth to as well. 

Benny: While you guys were frickle frackling one night, Benny cut his neck and forgot to tell you, since you like to kiss his neck. Well, you did just that.

Of course, you turned, but you and Benny decided to live as a happy vampire couple, so you didn't get help. He figured he might accidentally turn you again, so it was no use.

Hello jello! I hope this wasn't too crappy, I'm writing from A crappy ass phone, so yay. Anywho, I haven't beeb writing very much, i know, mostly because I have nothing to write about. Everybody's doing the same shit!