He Hits You/You Hit Him

Dean:He came home drunk...again...This was the fifth night in a row,and you had enough."Dean Winchester,if you come home drunk one more time,I'm breaking up with you!" You told him. He shoved past you and mumbles something."Excuse me?" "I said 'you're a bitch who's always on my case!'" With that,he turned around and slapped you.He quickly realized what he did and started to tear up,saying 'sorry'.But you wouldn't take that and ran out the door,going to your car and driving Chuck knows where.

Sam:You were reaching for a book in the library,and called for Sasquatch,who was at the other side of the shelf."Sasquatch?Can you halp me?" You asked. He came over to your side and grabbed the book of the shelf,but accidentally dropped it on your head."I am soooo sorry shorty!" He apologized."God dammit Sam!" You said quietly,as you were in the library.You forgave him and went on to read the book.

Castiel:Cas was just getting home from his business in heaven,and flew in next to you.You were cooking and he startled you.You picked up the pan and hit him in the head."Oh My Chuck!I am soooo sorry Teddybear!" You said and hugged him.Good thing he was an angel,so it didn't hurt him."It's fine,(Y/N).I'm fine."

Lucifer:It was a pretty heated make-out sesh,on the counter because,why not?Anyway,he tried to pick you up to take you to bed,but instead hit your head on the cabinet."Oops..." He said and touched your head so you were healed."Bitch!Un-unh.You can't just say 'Oops'.Oh well.Im done."

Garth:Again,he was dancing around like a silly idiot when you walked in the room.He didn't see you and flung his arms out,hitting you in the face."Oh Hunnybun!Im soooo sorry I didn't mean to!" He said and hugged you,kissing all over your face.

Benny:Benny was just getting home from the blood bank,and you wanted to do a prank,so,you slapped his face with shaving cream,yelling"SMACK CAM!!" He laughed and you laughed.But he didn't know about all the Saran Wrap around the house...