He Finds Out You're Pregnant

Dean:You paced in the bathroom,staring at the four tests you took.You thought Dean would be angry,you didn't think he wanted kids,because of the way he grew up,he didn't want his child to grow up the same.Dean came through the door of the motel room,and heard you pacing.He knocked on the door,extremely worried."Babe,you okay in there?" Silence."Babe I'm coming in," He opened the door and saw you holding a pregnancy test in your hand.You started crying,but he scooped you up and huugged you tightly instead of yelling and leaving to a bar."So you're not mad?" You asked."Of course not!Why would you think of something like that?I'll love you and my child forever."

Sam:You missed your period,and you started vomiting and having cravings.You didn't really think of it,but then you realized...You and Sam had some fun last month.You went to the store while Sam and Dean were on a hunt,and got a few pregnancy tests.You went back to the motel an used them,first on...positive,second..positive...and the third?Also positive...Great,yeah being a hunter is somewhat hard by itself,being pregnant is hard...But being a hunter AND pregnant is almost impossible...You thought.But decided to call Sam and tell him to come back,since he was in town."Hey,Sam...Uh,can you come home as soon as you can,I have something to tell you." You tell him."Okay,I'll be there as soon as I can!" He sounded worried.He got back,and you told him to sit down."uh,god how do I say this...Um...You're going to be a father." You said slowly.Sam stood up and hugged you tightly,spinning you in a circle.

Castiel:You stared at the pregnancy tests on the counter,knowing very well it was in fact Castiel's child.Which would mean you would have a Nephilm,an abomination according to each and every angel ever.But,you decide to tell Castiel anyway.You prayed to him,hearing wings behind you,you turned around and told him"I'mpregnant..." You said fastly."I know,I just wanted you to find out yourself." He said and hugged you."I will love you and our child (Y/N),always.No matter what he or she is."

Lucifer:You took a few tests,and decided to tell Lucy,who was in the living room."Lucy,I have to tell you something.."You said quietly."I know,(Y/N),I knew the second you got pregnant." "Why didn't you tell me?" You asked,a bit annoyed."I knew you wanted to find out yourself,so,I let you." He walked over to you and hugged you,resting his chin on your head.Who knew Satan could be such a family man?

Garth:Garth was out of town on a hunt,and you felt all the things a pregnant woman feels,because you are. You called Garth and and told him the news."What?!" He yelled through the phone."Are you angry?" You asked."Of course I am!" You started to tear up."Only because I'm not there right now to hug you and hold you and love you." He said happily.Your tears went away,and waited for Garth to come home.

Benny:Benny was out getting blood because he doesn't drink humans,and you started feeling symptoms of a child.He came back,and you were waiting for him."Whats wrong,Darln'?" He said,seeing your worried face,but it quickly turned to a smile."You're gonna be a daddy!" You said excitedly.He ran up and hugged you, kissing your forehead,shedding a tear of happiness.