Adam Master Post

How you meet: While you were out with some friends, a large man came up to you, asking to buy you a beer. Of course, you wouldn't take it as this man is no doubt a drunken pervert who think he's such a ladie's man. As you declined, the man grabbed you, throwing you down. Another, pretty handsome, guy came and pulled the man off you, throwing a punch as he did so.

"Hey, you okay?" He asked, helping you up.

Yeah, thanks, I could've taken him, though." You kicked the man that was laying on the ground, causing him to groan loudly. "So, what's my hero's name?"

"I'm Adam,"

His nickname for you: Kitten, he claims it describes the day you met, you have no idea how it does, but sometimes Adam doesn't make a whole lot of sense.

Your nickname for him: Sweetheart, because, well, Adam is a sweetheart.

First Kiss: A while after the whole bar fiasco, you and Adam started hanging out, going out to breakfast then taking a wall around the local park. One day, Adam took you to this beautiful little tree, it wasn't much, but it was very romantic. At that point, you both knew you were attracted to one another, but were too afraid to admit it. Adam pulled you close slowly, perhaps afraid you might run away. He glared into your (e/c) eyes, and moved his face inches away.

"I love you, (Y/n)."

With that, he presses his lips gently against yours.

Things you do that drive him crazy (in a good way): Adam absolutely loves when you are sleeping and you start mumbling. It's adorable.

Fights: Fights hardly ever happen between you guys, but as a healthy relationship calls for, your fights end in both parties agreeing that fighting is not the answer.

He finds out you're pregnant (for those who partake): A few nights after you and Adam did the do, you had morning sickness and had cravings for foods you never thought you would ever want. You shrugged it off, thinking you just ate something bad... Or something. But once it was time for your period, it didn't come. You knew then, it was for real. You denied it even after four positive pregnancy tests, no way a hunter could have a child. Finally, you decided to tell Adam.

At first, you showed him the tests, but he just smiled and laughed.

"Oh, (Y/n), you got me good!" 

Yoir face remained serious, and Adam finally realized the truth. Instead of storming out like you thought he would, he engulfed you in a loving embrace, spinning you around, smiling happily.

Child names: Boy:: Jake, Adam always wanted to be named Jake, so now his son is a Jake. Grill:: Victoria, you both thought it sounded fancy and regal.

He meets your family: It was just you and your mother, your father was killed by a werewolf when you were just a child. At first, your mother was a but sceptical, claiming that Adam looked like that one kid who was really good at covering up the smell of pot in the boy's bathroom. Adam proved her wrong, of course, showing how smart he is with basically everything. At the end if the night, your mother was already asking what the wedding date is.

How you and him sleep: Usually, cuddles are with either Adam's arm around your waist with your head on his chest, and sometimes spooning.

His first gift to you: A beautiful pale rose ring, with his name engraved on it.

When he gets jealous: Adam hardly ever gets jealous, except when your particular type walks right up to you, then he'll just whisper sweet nothings in your ear until the both of you end up making out, scaring the person away.

He gets you a pet: A cute little calico kitten named Jewel. But, after she turned a year old, she became the evil beast every cat turns unto around that age, you were forced to leave her when she murdered seventeen people.

How he hugs you: His hugs are very short, mostly because he just likes to kiss you, but they're also very sweet.

Where he likes to kiss you: Absolutely positively your jaw, nobody knows why, he just absolutely loves it.

How he wakes you up: Normally Adam will wake you by a million little kisses around your face. Not normally, slapping banana peels at your face until you wake up.

His name on your phone/ Your name on his phone:

His: My little Adam

Yours: Lovable GF

When you're sick: Adam will do anything and everything to get you better in less time than it normally takes. It can get annoying, him making you try weird recipes from the internet.

When he's sick: You just let a common cold pass, treating it with just tea and soup. Honestly, you seem like you couldn't give a single fuck, but you really give at least 3 fucks.

You dye your hair: Adam really liked the colour Sea foam.... Is that even a fucking colour you can dye your hair? Why the fuck would anyone like that colour? Anyway, he liked that colour, so you got your hair dyed to that closest colour, and Adam loved it.

You get turned/ Possessed: A simple little hunt ended in blood and tears... Well, until Adam met up with his half brothers, Sam and Dean, and they gave him the cure for Vampirism. The disgusting process changed you back into a human, and you and Adam were happy again.

His favorite part of your body: Honestly, Adam likes everything about you, more so your personality, he can't pick which part of you he loves most.

You break a nail around him: Surprsingly, he's really sweet, and doesn't tease you about being intolerant to pain.

Beach Day: You took Adam to the beach for the first time, and he loved it, except, he got sunburned, but you guys still went back.

Hello hellos! I am again writing from a shitty ass phone, and it won't let me change the fucking bold shit, so deal with it. I just thought Adam wasn't loved enough (he needs more love people!) so I put him in my preferences. Hope you enjoy!