Beach Day

Dean: You and Dean don't really have much time to go to the beach, but when you do, you'll stay for the whole day, doing whatever it is that fun people do on the beach. (I've only gone to the beach once, then it started raining, so we left.)

Sam: Sam absolutely LOVES The beach, he says that he went to the beach often when he was in college, and he loves to swim, see all the weird creatures, surf, all that fun stuff. You mostly just tan or tackle Sam in the water.

Castiel: He doesn't understand why going to the beach is fun, he says 'I heard if you stay in the sun too long you get burnt, how is that fun?' But, being the angel that he is, obviously doesn't tan or get sunburn. You made him go, and he eventually enjoyed it.

Lucifer: Oh, Lucy, you sly dog, you! He loves going to the beach... But only if you're there wearing that swimsuit that he says makes you look like the queen that you are... Usually, the beach is deserted, so he's the only one that gets to look at your magnificent self. 

Garth: Garth is a like a child with a sweetie when it comes to the beach, he's really happy, energetic, crazy, while you go sunbathing.

Benny: Benny hates the beach, mostly because he's a vampire, and last time you went, Benny covered himself with like, ten pounds of sunblock, and everyone looked at him like he was insane, because for one, they didn't know he was a vampire, second, Benny isn't all that white.

Hallo Peoples! I was running out of ideas until I was talking to my father and he said he wanted to go to the beach one day, so this popped into my head, and I made it.