Chapter 6: Consequences

It was 4:30 in the afternoon and almost all the students were on their own club activities. So Hyun, Suhyun, Hayi, and Sung Kyoung were on their way to their enemies' lounge to get their revenge. As they came near, they saw Sung Jae and his friends entering their lair. They went closer and hid themselves behind the nearest wall.

"Okay, they have entered the room. All we have to do is press this button here." So Hyun gestured to the remote control she was holding and all the other girls gulped.

"It's now or never." Suhyun agreed.

"I'm not so sure about what's going to happen, but I'm kind of excited." Hayi stated, clapping her hands.

"It's time to strike back. Light those fuckers up!" Sung Kyoung cheered and So Hyun pressed the button.

Sung Jae and his friends were having their own sweet time inside the lounge. Dong Hyuk was sleeping on the couch. Jun Hue and Bi were playing billiards. Bobby was sitting on a sofa near the glass window and has his headphones on, listening to music while reading some book. Sung Jae was just standing near the window where Bobby was sitting. He was staring into nothingness and his friends knew better not to bother him about what happened.

"Do you smell that?" Dong Hyuk suddenly asked, sitting up that startled his friends.

"Yah! Dong Hyuk woke up! And he spoke!" Jun Hue was dumbfounded.

"What's the matter, Dong Hyuk-ah?" Sung Jae asked, alarmed.

Bobby still has his headphones on so he didn't really heard Dong Hyuk spoke but he noticed the smoke coming out from under the table near the C.R just behind the couch where Dong Hyuk was sleeping.

"Smoke! There's smoke coming from there!" Bobby gestured to where he saw the smoke coming out.

Everyone noticed it too and they started to panic. Dong Hyuk stood and ran away from the couch and stayed near his friends. They noticed that the smoke was getting heavier and bigger that they could barely see the exit.

"Fire! There's a fire! What are we going to do?" Jun Hue shouted.

"Fire? But where does it come from? We should put it out!" Bi stated, coughing.

"The windows! Open them up!" Bobby demanded and they did.

"Waahh! Let's get out of here! I don't want to die!" Jun Hue cried out and was about to jump out on the window but Bi and Dong Hyuk pulled him back quickly.

"Idiot! It's a 5 storey high building! You'll be dead if you jump this high!" Bi scolded.

"Everyone, head for the exit. We should inform everyone about the fire." Sung Jae decided and everyone started to move, feeling everything they touch on the way.