Chapter 14: Accomplices

"What did you just say? So Hyun got locked out at the school rooftop?" Yoo Jung asked

"You heard me. And what's more shocking is that it was Joo Hyuk who found her." Sae Ron informed.

"But how did he find her?" Yoo Jung continued on asking.

"That's not what I want to talk about right now." Sae Ron noted, feeling frantic. "I mean, I'm having this strange feeling that Joo Hyuk is starting to like that Gu So Hyun." Sae Ron added and started to walk back and forth in their room while biting her fingernails at the same time.

"See? I told you. That Gu So Hyun will do anything just to get what she wants." Yoo Jung exclaimed.

"What should I do, Yoo Jung-ah? I don't want to lose Joo Hyuk to her." Sae Ron asked and tears started to fall from her eyes. "If she would do anything to get what she wants, then so do I." She added.

"Shhh.. Don't cry. We won't let that happen, okay? I won't let that happen." Yoo Jung assured.

"But what can the both of us do, exactly?" Sae Ron asked, wiping her tears away.

"Don't worry. We have people to help us." Yoo Jung answered.

"Who are you talking about? Do you mean Jin Hwan and the rest of our friends?" Sae Ron asked, curious.

"I'm not talking about them." Yoo Jung answered, smiling at her friend at the same time.

A few days ago:

It was P.E for class 2 students' first class. Just before the class started, Yoo Jung was talking to some of her classmates secretly. There were 2 boys exactly.

"So, you all know what to do?" Yoo Jung asked the two people she was with.

"We just have to make her life miserable right?"

"You're absolutely right, Hyunsik-ah." Yoo Jung agreed. "Changsub-ah, you'll help right?" She continued asking, this time to the other boy.

"Of course, I will. Our family have some unfinished business with theirs, so it's only right that we have to get back at them in their place somehow." Changsub declared.

"Good to hear it. I will help. After all, this Yoon Sung Kyoung is the toughest among the F4." Yoo Jung concluded.

Both Changsub and Hyunsik were looking out for the right time to get back at Sung Kyoung somehow. They watched the girls' game and enjoyed watching, especially when they saw Yoo Jung pretended to get hit and fell on the ground. But they never expected for Sung Kyoung to be so tough and bold, hearing her talk back to Yoo Jung.

"Aisshh.. That girl sure is a fighter." Hyunsik exclaimed and took a ball in his hands and threw it at Sung Kyoung.

As soon as the ball had hit his target, both Hyunsik and Changsub with some of the boys started laughing but they noticed that Bi was glaring at their direction and they decided to stop laughing. After Sung Kyoung had left with Hyun Hyeong, Hyunsik and Changsub went towards Yoo Jung.