Chapter 19: Oppa

"Yah, Gu Seung Yoon. Why are we here?" Taehyun asked as soon as they got out of their own cars.

Seung Yoon, Jin Woo, Minho and Taehyun were standing at the front gate of their sisters' school (U.K). Seung Yoon had called his F4 friends and talked about going out to have some fun but Seung Yoon brought them to So Hyun's school for their school festival.

"Yah, if you want to stalk your sister, you shouldn't have brought us with you." Minho stated.

"Aisshhh.. You really don't get it, do you? So Hyun will be wearing a maid costume! MAID COSTUME! I will not let this kind of opportunity pass. Now, will you shut up and just follow my lead? It's a festival!" Seung Yoon answered.

"Yoonie's right. Let's just enjoy ourselves, shall we?" Jin Woo agreed.

"As expected from Yoon Jin Woo. You really know how I feel, right?" Seung Yoon exclaimed, feeling happy.

"No, I don't. I certainly don't have a sister complex like you do. I just want to enjoy myself here for the mean time, that's all." Jin Woo answered boldly and Seung Yoon threw him an irritating look while the others started laughing.

"Seung Yoon hyung?" A voice called and all the four of them looked behind and saw Bobby.

"Oh, Bobby!" Seung Yoon exclaimed. "Good timing! Do you know where So Hyun's room is?" Seung Yoon asked.

"Good to see you too, hyung. Geez, all you ever care about is your sister. You didn't even bother asking about how I am doing." Bobby accused, smiling at his older cousin.

"Really?" Seung Yoon paused and contemplated. "Bobby-ah! I miss you! How are you! It's so good to see you, my dear cousin!" Seung Yoon exclaimed, making his friends scowl at him. "Now, where's So Hyun?"

"Aishh. Seriously, hyung? Anyway, make sure you and your friends come to our class presentation, okay? It's a haunted house. You'll love it." Bobby demanded. "And some of the paintings there that you'll see are Hayi's works actually." Bobby continued, glancing at Taehyun at the same time.

"Hayi's? Now that I think about it, I've never saw one of Hayi's works before." Taehyun thought.

"You heard the man! Don't worry Bobby. We'll be there." Seung Yoon assured. "Now, where's So Hyun?"

"God! Hyung and your sister complex, seriously! Come on then. I'll escort you to So Hyun's room." Bobby stated and led the way while the others followed.

As soon as Seung Yoon and his friends came inside the cafe, all the girls started to yell in excitement and started to take pictures of them while the others just stared at them dreamily but So Hyun was horrified seeing her brother.