Chapter 39: Heal

"So Hyun-ah!" Suhyun suddenly barge inside So hyun's private hospital room.

"We've come to visit!" Hayi together with Sung Kyoung and Chan Hyuk followed.

"Hey! Don't forget about us." Jun Hue accused and popped out from behind the door.

"Hey couz! How're you feeling?" Bobby greeted and came in together with Bi, Dong Hyuk and Sung Jae.

So Hyun was so happy seeing her friends again, especially Sung Jae. It has been a week since she woke up but it was the first time Sung Jae came to visit her at the hospital. Every time Bobby would visit her with his friends, Sung Jae was always not around with them so it made her question why.

"I'm so much better now." So Hyun answered. "Uncle Ji Hoo told me that I could be home the day after tomorrow." So Hyun informed and everyone was happy hearing the news.

"That's good news!" Suhyun exclaimed.

"Oh, right!" Hayi suddenly remembered the basket she was carrying. "We brought you some fruits." She added.

"Thanks, Hayi-ah." So Hyun smiled.

"Here, let me peel them for you." Suhyun offered and took a small knife from the table.

"Ah, yah yah! Someone stop the wailing woman before somebody will get stab by her." Jun Hue commented.

"What did you just say?" Suhyun glared at Jun Hue. "Come here you little.." Suhyun started to chase Jun Hue around the room with the knife still on her hand.

"Yah!" Jun Hue started to ran away. "Someone help me! I'm seriously going to die here!" Jun Hue wailed.

"Aisshh! Keep it down, you damn prick! You're so loud! We're in a hospital, for Pete's sake!" Sung Kyoung roared but both Suhyun and Jun Hue were still running around the room.

"Hah! Says the one who's keeping it down." Bi commented and Sung Kyoung threw him a deadly look. "Yah, Jun Hue-ah!" Bi called. "Why would you be freaking out just because of a small knife if there's Sung Kyoung's cursing enough to actually get someone get stab instead?" Bi finished with his smirk.

"Aisshh! You little shithead! Come here, and I'll make sure you'll get stab!" Sung Kyoung was about to make her way at Bi but Chan Hyuk went to stop her. "Let go of me! Aisshh." Sung Kyoung demanded.

"Calm down! Or the both of you will end up being admitted at the hospital instead!" Chan Hyuk said.

"Umm.. I'll get us some coffees." Hayi made her way to the exit door but Bobby grabbed her hand and intertwined it with his, making all eyes gape at them with their mouths wide open.