Chapter 11: The Plot

"So, what did you two talked about?" Sae Ron asked her best friend.

Sae Ron and Yoo Jung were roommates. They were lying down on their beds while talking about Yoo Jung's past with Sung Jae and So Hyun. After hearing Yoo Jung's version of the past, they decided to talk about Sung Jae.

"That guy's hot. But not so hot like Joo Hyuk." Sae Ron added and they both started laughing. "I can't believe I just said that." She exclaimed.

"Yah, Sung Jae's hot too." Yoo Jung countered.

"But seriously, what happened between you two after we left?" Sae Ron asked again.

"Well, first of all he asked me why the hell I went to school when I'm feeling sick." Yoo Jung started.

A few hours ago:

"Why the hell did you go to school when you're feeling sick?" Sung Jae exploded.

"Yah, Yook Sung Jae! We just met after so many years and now you're yelling at me?" Yoo Jung countered.

"Well.. That's.." Sung Jae started to think of a reason. "Yah! Don't you dare change the topic." He demanded.

"Aww.. Here I thought I could get away from it." Yoo Jung teased and they both laughed.

"So, how are you? It's been what? 7? 8 years?" Sung Jae asked.

"It's 8 exactly. Well, I'm still here kicking and very much alive thanks to you. I heard that you helped my friends on carrying me here in the infirmary." Yoo Jung answered thankfully.

"It's the least I could do. And hey, we're friends too remember?" Sung Jae reminded.

"Ofcourse. I just wished that I'm still friends with So Hyun." Yoo jung stated.

"I'm sorry. Because of me, your friendship with Sohyunie was ruined. If I had just admitted to her that I liked her that time, everything might have returned the way it was." Sung Jae exclaimed.

"So, you're still calling her that? Sohyunie? Then I guess you still like her." Yoo Jung concluded but Sung Jae just stayed quiet. "Does she know already?" Yoo Jung continued.

"No, she doesn't. She still hates me. We're in a relationship where we make each other's life miserable. But after all those years, I still like her." Sung Jae confessed.

The Present:

"What? He likes Gu So Hyun?" Sae Ron exclaimed, sitting up from her bed.

"Yes. Ever since we're little." Yoo Jung confirmed. "So you better be careful Sae Ron-ah." She warned.

"Why?" Sae Ron asked, confused by her friend's warning.