Chapter 29: The Danger That Lurks

"I just couldn't sleep thinking about you."

"I care about you, don't you get that?"

It was already 3:00 am but So Hyun was still wide awake. She kept on hearing the words that Joo Hyuk and Sung Jae had said to her that clearly showed their feelings towards her. She couldn't sleep at all, thinking about them and the feelings she have for the both of them. She started to get confused and she felt terrible about it. She kept on thinking and thinking and thinking.. Until she finally fell asleep.

"Wake up!" So Hyun could hear someone. "Wake up, you lazy bum." So Hyun finally opened her eyes.

"Good morning sunshine!" Suhyun greeted and So Hyun sat up from her bed lazily.

"Geez, I thought you have a sleeping curse or something. You're so hard to wake up." Sung Kyoung accused.

"Oh. So Sung Kyoung was the one who called me a lazy bum." So Hyun thought, rolling her eyes.

"Are you feeling sick So Hyun-ah? Why are you still in bed at this hour?" Hayi asked.

"Why?" So Hyun asked groggily. "What time is it exactly?" She continued.

"It's 1:00 pm." Hayi answered.

"What? That late?" So Hyun was shocked. "But what are you guys doing here? Barging in my room like this." So Hyun accused but the three girls were just looking back at her excitedly.

"We're going shopping!" Suhyun exclaimed enthusiastically.

So Hyun, Hayi, Suhyun and Sung Kyoung were in a mall. The four girls were so happy to be together, shopping and having fun. It has been a long time since they got to go out just the four of them. After shopping, they decided to go in a cafe just inside the mall. They decided to sit just outside the store. Sung Kyoung and Hayi were already seated while So Hyun and Suhyun were still ordering inside the store for their foods and drinks. As soon as they got out from the store, So Hyun felt a presence hovering around and she scanned the place to look but again, there was none.

"What is it?" Suhyun asked.

"It's just.. It's nothing." So Hyun lied.

So Hyun and Suhyun reached their friends and sat directly to their seats. So Hyun and Suhyun sat side by side while Sung Kyoung and Hayi were seated just in front of So Hyun and Suhyun respectively.

"What's wrong? You're having a weird face." Sung Kyoung commented.

"I know, right? But she wouldn't tell me." Suhyun accused.