Chapter 22: The Amazing Race

All the students were now huddled around their teachers in an open area at their camp. They were grouped together with their teams and they were murmuring with each other excitedly about the race.

"Before we start the race, let me explain to you the rules for this game." Teacher Jung started and all the students stopped murmuring. "For this Amazing Race, there will be five stations. Three of these stations will be guarded by us, your teachers while the other two will have none. Each team must contain an envelope containing the clues and the puzzle pieces." Teacher Jung continued and the students started to murmur again, hearing the 'puzzle pieces'.

"Quiet!" Teacher Lee demanded and the students stopped talking. "In each station, you must contain ten puzzle pieces for you to continue to the next station. But be reminded that you will have to face some obstacles before reaching the next stations and also, for the stations that we will be guarding, you will have to do something we will tell you to do. For the station that has none, you will have to find the envelope containing the clues yourselves." He added.

"Please note that this game is also a school activity. Anyone who completes this race will automatically receive an A on their extracurricular activities." Teacher Yoo declared and every one cheered after hearing the good news.

The teachers gave the students 15 minutes to prepare for the race. Some of the students became fired up for the game, knowing that they'll receive an A for their extracurricular activities but some of the students still felt hesitant about this game, not knowing what they'll have to face. After 15 minutes exactly, the students heard a shot fired somewhere, signalling them to start the race. At first, all of them just stared at each other, not knowing what to do exactly but So Hyun suddenly stood from where she was sitting, making everyone flinch and stare at her.

"Let's head out." So Hyun stated and started to head for the river and her teammates followed her.

Just before the teachers left them, they instructed them to head to the river for their first station. After So Hyun left with her team, all the other teams suddenly remembered what the teachers instructed and started to move out too. Chan Hyuk and his team was the first to follow So Hyun, followed by Yoo Jung's team.

"Aisshh.. We can't lose to that Gu So Hyun." Yoo Jung stated. "Did anyone get that? We better win this race." Yoo Jung turned to her team and they all nodded except Dong Hyuk who obviously didn't care.

At the first station:

"What the hell?" Lalisa exclaimed.

Before reaching the first station, the students have to cross the river. Seeing this obstacle, Lalisa, Peniel and Minhyuk started to complain. They'll have to cross the river after all by stepping on the rocks which they tried to avoid before.