Chapter 37: The Rescue

"What?" Sung Jae asked, his voice was shaking.

"When?" Joo Hyuk followed.

"It was the day when I caught you together." Sae Ron answered weakly, looking at Joo Hyuk.

A few days ago:

"Stay away from him, you slut!" Sae Ron was furious and shaking from anger.

Joo Hyuk was horrified when he saw Sae Ron pushing So Hyun. He immediately went in between them to stop Sae Ron from hurting So Hyun even more. Sae Ron was so furious that she was struggling to free herself from Joo Hyuk's hold of her. She wanted to slap So Hyun on the face but So Hyun suddenly stood up and ran away.

"Come back here, you witch!" Sae Ron demanded but Joo Hyuk grabbed her back.

"Yah! Park Sae Ron!" Joo Hyuk's voice was angry. "What's going on with you?" He accused.

"Let go of me! That thief needs to learn not to steal someone else's man!" She added.

"I am not your man!" Joo Hyuk shouted and Sae Ron was taken aback.

"What do you mean? You're mine and I'm yours." Sae Ron answered weakly. "Tell me that I'm right, Joo Hyuk-ah. Tell me that you still like me. Tell me that you don't have feelings for that Gu So Hyun!" She shouted.

"I'm sorry, Sae Ron-ah but you know what I really feel, right?" Joo Hyuk sounded sorry.

"No!" Sae Ron covered her ears.

"I like Gu So Hyun." Joo Hyuk tried to explain but Sae Ron turned her back at him.

"Wahhh! I can't hear anything. I don't hear you!" Sae Ron covered her ears, pretending not to hear and ran.

Joo Hyuk tried to stop her by calling out to her but Sae Ron didn't stop from running. She needed to get away from that place so she ran and ran until she was outside the school. She was about to go back when she spotted So Hyun and she was about to lunch herself at her but she noticed that someone was hovering around So Hyun. She hid herself behind a wall of bushes while she was still keeping an eye on So Hyun. She tried to sneak a peek and was terrified by what was happening. The man in black caught So Hyun and covered her mouth and after a while, So Hyun lost consciousness and the man in black brought her inside a bumble bee design car and they drove off

The present:

"I was so afraid that I couldn't feel my legs at that time. I couldn't even talk or scream. I didn't know what to do after seeing So Hyun being kidnapped." Sae Ron stated hysterically. "Even until now, I was still having nightmares because of it. I keep dreaming about that incident." Sae Ron said in between sobs.