Chapter 32: Abstract Feelings In A Painting

"Huh?" All the Year 1 class 3 students were devastated.

They were in the Art Room with their Art Teacher. The teacher told them that they will be having a project and that it would be another painting but this time they would do it by pair.

"I don't understand, teacher." Suhyun asked. "Do you mean like the last time?" She added.

"Not exactly." The teacher answered, making everyone more confuse. "This time, you will again work with your past partners but instead of painting your own painting, you will work on the same painting this time." The teacher finished and Chan Woo suddenly turned towards Hayi nervously.

Since the day of the Cafeteria incident, Chan Woo felt awkward whenever he's around with Hayi. He felt somehow guilty after seeing Hayi get hurt. He knew that it was Yoo Jung's fault but he also thought that Yoo Jung might've just been caught in the moment and did that so he let the matter go.

"What?" Everyone turned to see Bobby standing from his chair. "Umm.. I mean, why not work with a different partner this time, teacher?" Bobby recovered after his embarrassing interruption and Suhyun threw him a glare.

Suhyun knew for quite a long time that Bobby likes Hayi and it made her bitterer. She couldn't shake the feeling of jealousy towards her friend but she couldn't blame her at the same time. Hayi sure was dumb but she was a very good friend for Suhyun and she was very thankful for that.

"I have actually considered that." The teacher said and Bobby lit up. "But I believe the past pairings would do better since they have actually shared a moment with painting." The teacher finished and Bobby sighed in frustration.

The teacher told them to work on an abstract painting this time and the teacher also told them to express their feelings on it. The painting must contain what they feel about a certain person in their life whether it was hate, love, etc. After giving the instructions, the teacher left them to work on their painting to the place of their liking and almost all the students started to walk out from the class room in pairs.

"So, shall we go too?" Hayi asked, making Chan Woo flinch beside her.

"Huh? Ah, okay." Chan Woo answered nervously.

The both of them went out from the class room together and Bobby couldn't help himself from glaring at Chan Woo while Suhyun was just shaking her head at Bobby's expression.

"Of all people, why that Kang Chan Woo? Aissh." Bobby mumbled.

"Yah! Are you really that disappointed being paired with me?" Suhyun accused and Bobby felt guilty.

"No! Not at all." Bobby quickly answered. "It's just that.." Bobby was thinking of an excuse.

"I know." Suhyun stated and Bobby turned to her questioningly. "Geez.. I know that you like Hayi. I'm not dumb to actually figure that out." Suhyun added, rolling her eyes at him.