Chapter 33: Change

A few days ago:

"I should talk to her." Bobby stood up and was about to leave but Suhyun grabbed his arms, stopping him. "What is it?" Bobby knelt facing Suhyun who was silently sitting on her seat.

Suhyun was surprised by her own action. She unconsciously grabbed Bobby's arms, stopping him from leaving. She was frustrated by her mixed and unknown emotions. Seeing Bobby leaving, she could feel her heart being squished so hard that she was unable to breathe properly and she started to panic.

"I.. I can't.." Suhyun was catching her breathe.

"Suhyun-ah, are you okay? What's wrong?" Bobby started to panic too.

Suhyun tried to calm herself until she could finally breathe normally. Bobby was still kneeling in front of her and was wearing a worried face. Suhyun couldn't help herself but cry and Bobby was taken aback seeing her like that.

"What's wrong?" Bobby was now holding her hands. "Tell me." He demanded.

"I am." Suhyun answered, making Bobby confuse. "There's something wrong with me." She added.

"What is it? Are you sick? Are you hurt?" Bobby asked desperately.

"I AM hurt." Suhyun answered. "But not because I'm sick." She continued and Bobby became even more confuse. "I'm hurt because I like you." She added, making Bobby speechless. "But you like Hayi." Suhyun stated.

"Suhyun-ah.." Bobby didn't know what to say.

"And what's worse, I feel jealous of her and wanted you all to myself. I don't know why but when I saw you leaving, my whole body told me to stop you." Suhyun confessed. "I guess I am becoming a horrible person." She said.

"No. You're not a horrible person." Bobby interrupted. "These feelings that you are feeling right now are what normal people would also feel when they're in a situation like yours." Bobby consoled.

"Really?" Suhyun started to smile and Bobby nodded.

"Besides, it's all part of you growing. You will begin to understand everything when you, yourself experience these different kinds of things and feel different kinds of emotion, whether they're good or bad." He finished, smiling.

"So I guess it would be okay if I'll hate and start to make Hayi's life miserable?" Suhyun asked playfully, making Bobby shock in horror. "Since you said that its part of growing when I experience a lot of things and it's what would normal people do in situations like this." She added and laughed right after. "I'm kidding." Suhyun exclaimed.

"Why you little.." Bobby was relieved and pulled Suhyun into a hug, making Suhyun freeze. "Thank you Suhyun-ah.. And I'm sorry if I couldn't return your feelings." Bobby whispered and Suhyun just nodded in return.