2.The Bytral

Hey I'm going to write more! I hope you enjoy the book! I will do shout outs!!_WhiteTigerXOX_ she wrote my 1st fav book! Phoenix Drop high!!!!!!!The song is you should have lied a big ship of mine Sonamy!

Aphmau pov

The last day of school
Dose Garroth like me maybe he meant Kaylee! Drake,me and Garroth went for some drinks. "Garroth who was the song about!?". Drake asked glaring at him. I hugged Garroth. Then drake left home. (Play song)
You should have lied....
I saw drake and a girl making out. I saw him kissing ANOTHER GIRL!!!!! I called Garroth crying." Garroth I need you..he's been cheating on me..."(the pic is what she saw).I said sadly."wow...Aph you can come over in 5 mins OK?"he told me."OK I'll be there."I said I walked to his dorm and he bought my comfort food ice cream, frosting(purple!)and The Fault in our stars. We watched it then,I slept there the next morning Garroth went out to buy breakfast while I slept in.

Garroths pov

"Im going to l kill drake!!! He hurt Aphmau!!!" I'd called Laurence he was at his mom's home for the week he left 2 days ago I got the food and saw drake left the food and went to have a 'chat' "Hey drake!" I yelled. "Who's she!" I yelled "Shes my Girl! " he yelled "what about Aphmau!?" I told him. "Oh that little rat look that looks like a girl!" He yelled. I grabbed him by the collar." Now lets start talking what did you say about the most beautiful girl I've ever met who's kind and sweet that Aphmau! "I yelled he punched me as we started to fight. "She's just a tool too vulnerable!" He yelled. I punched him so much he was so purple and so many bruises. The dean threw me out after I got my stuff and told Aphmau. "Garroth why would you do that for me?!" She said worriedly. "Aphmau...I-I love you the songs always been about you." I told her and she did something big she did something amazing she......