7.The Shadows

Hey! I'm sorry for no updates this week has many benchmarks so sorry! You are lucky I had time to do this!!!! JK I will also be found my new book as well check it out! its the actual high school book! Love you all! Bai!

Aphmaus POV

(In her dreams)

"Aphmau..." A voice told me. I looked behind me and saw Garroth. "Garroth! your OK?!" I said as I ran to him. Garroth hugged me. Why do I dream of seeing him? I thought and he kissed me. "I know this is just a dream!" He said,"I love you Aphmau...OK?, I'll love you for A thousand years."he said as I kissed him. "Me too..but..I'm with you now...I know this is crazy that I see you in a dream but I love you too. How did you know A thousand years is my favorite song?"I asked happily. " I don't know... "He said as we kissed. It felt great with him.....

(Out of the dream)

I woke up. I saw a note on my desk. It had a horrid symbol. oh no Garroth... I opened the note.

Dear Aphmau,
We have Garroth and, if you want to ever see him again. You will do as I say you must go on a date and act as if you love Drake. (WHY?!?!) If you don't date our leader. Garroth shall die. We have someone more important too. Her name is Alex. You remember her? She will also die too.(she's already dead.) You will date Drake for 4 days. If you do so Alex will be released. But for Garroth you'll have to find us, he has been beaten for trying to leave. We will kill Garroth. (Below is a picture of him.) Love,
The Shadows

) Love,                                                                       The Shadows

Garroth

Why do I have to care about Garroth?..... My love....I miss him......... I thought. "Garroth I will find you!"I screamed out my window. I went to the place on the note. Garroth I'm coming in a week. So I don't tell u of this.

A week later.

Alex was gone when Drake showed me to her but he did show Garroth being punished horridly. Today was the day. Garroth and I would be together again...........
I want to the place where I knew the Shadows were. I saw their leader Drake... I knew. " hey babe!"he yelled at me I walked to him. "Promise Garroth won't be hurt anymore we had a deal!" I said. "Fine...bring the boy.." He said as he snapped his fingers and Garroth was dragged out. He had many bruises. He was held be the shadows "Aphmau..."Garroth said weakly. Drake smirked at the shadows and allowed me to go to him. "Garroth?!" I yelled as I ran to him and hugged him and started to cry."Aphmau.. I'm OK but, I promise you and I will be together... Ok?"he told me and groans. "I love you Garroth but, I made a deal...they let you go if I found you." I told him as something painful went into my arm. I fainted.

Garroths POV(it's been too long!)

I saw Drake shoot her. Get up! and hold her,like you've wanted since you were kids! Save her! Before Drake kills her! I thought as I broke out of the hands holding me back and held her. She's still breathing! Don't die my love"What have you done to her!?" I said as I cried on her.(the pic below)

"Why do you care? She never loved you!, She was my girlfriend until now!" He said

"Why do you care? She never loved you!, She was my girlfriend until now!" He said. I got into a suit of armor from Alex who escaped thanks to me. I grabbed a diamond sword that was enchanted to come when needed and it did. What he looked like below.

The shadows back up except Drake. "Oh Laurence." I saw someone who I cared for ready to kill me. They got to Laurence threw me.... Laurence was in a red suit of armour (his shadow Knight form below).

 Laurence was in a red suit of armour (his shadow Knight form below)

"Fight me!" Laurence yelled. "Fine but you cannot hurt Aphmau or I win!" I said. "OK..deal!" He yelled and charged at me. Look below for what it looked like!

We fought for hours until he tripped,fell, I won threw Laurence in a cage and gave Laurence the antidote that Alex gave me and walked out with Laurence while   carrying Aphmau I promise to protect you

We fought for hours until he tripped,fell, I won threw Laurence in a cage and gave Laurence the antidote that Alex gave me and walked out with Laurence while carrying Aphmau I promise to protect you......