19.One night last chance.

Hey guy next chapter is the last book chapter! maybe. I will share the last chapters name with you 20.Worldwide! Comments are welcome! I read them all! If like my books follow meh!

Garroth pov.

"Is everything Ready?" I asked Laurence. "Yep! The band's ready! so.... They leave tomorrow?" Laurence said sad. He and Katherine just started dating. "I love her man..." He told me. "Laurence...I know she loves you. She never stops talking about you it's almost creepy." I said making a gross face "HEY! I think it's adorable!" Laurence said. We walk there and waited for Aphmau and Katherine who Laurence invited. They came at 5pm. We laid down roses purple and blue and also black and green. They were happy soon it would be time.

Aphmau POV

Me and Katherine came in and saw roses purple and Neon blue roses. And Katherine saw the green and black ones. "Where are the boys?" Katherine said. Then green and black lights came on one part of the stage the other was light blue and purple. We saw our boyfriends. Play song
(They r both singing)

After they sang. We were upset. I didn't want to go and Garroth had to stay. I walked up to him and hugged him. "I don't want to go. I love you!" I said as I hugged him. "I love you too Aphmau!" Garroth said happily. We kissed. Me,Garroth, Katherine and Laurence went out to eat then we left and spent all day together. Tomorrow I leave for a year. "I promise Garroth I will always love you." I told him. He smiled as he left. I walked in and went to bed.