6.The Date!

The Date! I will post a chapter once a week! I will make a larmau book if its requested! Bai! Happy bday to angela my bestie!(her bday was Feb.10) the video is for you Angela! Play song

Aphmau pov!

"Hi Garroth!" I told him. "Hey! I forgot to ask of its a date?" He told me trying to hide the hopeful voice. "OK its a date!" I said cheerfully."OK lets have no secrets...OK?"he said."I just feel your not telling me about something."he told me. "OK...I-"I said I was interrupted by him.

Garroths pov

This boy with mucles and brown hair with green eyes greeted Aphmau. She seemed annoyed. She turned to me "Jacob what are you doing here!" She said angrily. "You know what I want Jessy." He smirked. "Who's this piece of trash?" He said disgustedly pointing at me. "I'm Garroth. Who are you?" I asked annoyed. "Aphmaus boyfriend." He whispered to me. I knew Aphmau saw it in my face I was mad,shocked,and I didn't believe it! I gave her my is he your friend? Look and she shook her head in disgust. "Jacob you idiot!" She said madly. "What did he say! Let me guess me and him are dating!?"she said. " I know your not!"I said. That's her Ex if anything. What I saw next I never guessed he had someone I hate. Drake. Aphmau ran to me and told me to go. "No! I wount leave you not anymore." I said to her. I saw a gleam in her eye that said it all. I love you Garroth. I kissed her and a knife flew in my leg. I didn't let her see"Lets go hurry!" I grabbed her hand and ran I put the keys in the ignition I couldn't drive... She wouldn't leave me.... I did something good. I let her get away. "I love you OK? Aphmau thanks for being with me! I love you listen to the video on my channel OK?!" I yelled. She saw me and realized I wasn't gonna drive. I kissed her. One more time was all I needed to be with my love. I promise I will live.

Aphmaus pov (there's gonna be alot of switching)

"Garroth! No! Please you can't go! I love you!!!" I said tears were all over me... I did an love face 💑💑💑💑i love him.
He pressed the gas with a rock I got into the drivers and drove home and told the Guards garroths band. The pic.
(Without Garroth). I got a call. Below is the call.
(A-Aphmau ???-mystery caller)

A-hello?
???-I have Garroth you will hand yourself over and Garroth will live if not he'll die. let him speak to her boys.(??? Tell his minions.)
G- Aphmau.... I love you it will be okay..promise me you wount tell my parents OK? They would kill me!
A- OK Garroth...I love you!
???-go to the ally for more information.
I hung up. Garroth I will find you the Guards too.
I promise.