3.No Mistakes

Hey guys!!! I'm sorry about the last chapter. I was trying to rush it sorry instead she saw them hanging out and yes Garroth was kicked out since drake sabatoged him and he trys to get to second base with her and she calls Garroth for support and they kiss and drake sees. I read this book called together forever I think. The author was discoqueen145.

Aphmau pov

"D-Drake! It's not what it looks like!!" I said as I looked at him. He grabbed Garroth and held him by his collar."why you touching my Girl!?!?!?!"He screamed and puched Garroth over and over again. Garroth fell to the ground. Drake grabbed me and held me still."WHY YOU DOING THIS WITH A WANNABE LIKE HIM I LOVED YOU! I TOOK CARE OF YOU!! YOU PIECE OF-" He yelled as he threw me against a wall. "Don't touch her!!!!!" Garroth yelled angrily. "Stay away from her you dirt bag! Stay away from Aphmau!" Garroth yelled."wow. Your wasting your time bro she's trash! Ugly! I mean look at her she's like a snake. Gross." Drake yelled happily. I started to cry there was so much pain in my arm. There was a knife. drake punched Garroth and grabbed me took the knife out and he helped my arm and took me away and tied me up. he left me and took Garroth and tied him up and took me to a glass case. Garroth knocked out.
He took the knife and stabbed his chest..(the picture) "NOOOOOOO! GARROTH PEASE!!! NO PLEASE DONT HURT HIM DRAKE!!!!! NO!!!!!" I yelled. Garroth grunted. "Aphmau... It's gonna be okay..promise to never forget me..." He said. I knew I was crying "I promise check my computer when he lets you go! We made a deal." He said sadly. "Aphmau. I love you OK!?"
He said as Drake walked in my cage. He grabbed me and tried to kiss me I punched him and put my hand on the wall. He did the same and an ambulance came and took him and drake escaped. I was in the hospital. I went to Garroth and he was feeling better. I told him I'll check my computer when I left but first.. I sang my song...(Play song)

Your the straw to my berry🍓
And were the perfect two💏
Yeah baby me and you.💑
"That was beautiful." Garroth told me and I kissed him.
💏💙💘💝💞😺😺😺😺😺