9.Finding her again pt.1

Hey guys! It's me! I'm sorry for all the non chapters! Im on Spring break!!! Till Monday!!! I'm sorry! Guys!
I'm always on musical.ly!!! I'm sorry now heres my newest chapter! VERY SHORT!!!!! New MCDiaries Aaron!!!!! NOOOOO!!! If you have Miitomo friend me! My username is Shaycat!!!

Aphs POV

I pulled away from the kiss. "I-Im s-sorry!" I said. It was a force that made me kiss him....but it felt good... "Don't worry Aph." He said and I started to remember something.

Flashback

"Aph! Aph! No.... Don't leave me ever! I love you OK!?" It was blurry. I couldnt see much just Garroth.... He was crying and before I blacked out he kissed me.

End of Flashback!

"So why did you love me Garroth?" I asked. He smiled. "Your Aphmau. Funny,smart,cool,kind and beautiful. When we were younger we used to pretend we were married it was cute.,my Father hates you.. He thinks you will be the death of me. I've never listened for a second."Garroth said. " I remember what happened to me. I was shot. I saw you crying... You tried to kill Drake. I knew why but...they're fuzzy parts I don't remember."I explained. "I love you. You came to save me from dieing. But I lost you now...i m sorry I gotta go bye." He said as he ran crying.  Garroth... I love you too. I said out of nowhere. I went to bed sad and alone. He never asked me to be his girlfriend...

Garmau is back!!! It must ship!!! Garroth welcome home!!