11. A Hero.

Hey guys!!!!! This is PT.2 of I need a hero!!!!!! YASSS!!!!!! I'm happy! My first book Garmau 1! I'm sorry horrid title!!! But it got 2.05k reads!!! I love wattpad! SORRY ILL GO Party in the CORNER!!! *dances in corner like nerd* bye!!!!

Aphmau POV

Drake!? Garroth got out his sword,eyes and amour turned dark red. I had to sit there and watch Garroth fight. Drake..

Garroth POV! (Finally)

He was good. But I'm better. I swiped his leg and stabed his arm on 'accident'. hey! he stole the love of my life and my soon to be girlfriend!! I broke Aphmau out but she was scared of me?! "Aphmau.. It's OK it's me." I said. I looked in the mirror. My eyes no..not again. A force came over me and I tried to kill Drake. I stopped when Aphmau.........Kissed me? "Aphmau..Me and Laurence were cursed by the Shadows....." I explained. "I'm sorry.. I didn't know what to do! You were scaring me and I didn't know what to do!!!!!!!" A tear fell from her eyes.. I hugged her. It was Laurence his soul....oh no.... I grabbed Aphmau and we ran together. "Garroth! What's happening?!" She said. "Laurence is dying!!!!" I told her as we ran. I came where Laurence lived. I ran in and Laurence was there.
Brother....no... I saw him it looked like murder to me. I cried. On him my best friend. No...he was my brother. Yes. Laurence Meteli (i think thats how u spell it.) is my brother. Aphmau saw him. "LAURENCE!!!!!NO!!!!LAURENCE PLEASE!!!DONT GO MY FRIEND!!!!" She yelled. I hugged her and we cried together. My brother is dead. I'll find who did this! I promise.

??? POV

I'm sorry... I look in the house where I killed him. I loved him. Drake would have killed me if I didn't! I'm sorry dear sister. I got to go before he sees me.