5.Together?

This is after the hospital visit about a month after the next chapter is her dream. Have a good day! TGIF!!

Aphmaus pov

"That's the story Kawaii ~chan..." I said. "Aphmau~senpai.. It will be ok., Garroth ~kun loves you!" Kawaii chan told me. "I know Kawaii chan but, I don't know if he still loves me!" I said sadly. "Aphmau~senpai...he waited 10 years for you...he will wait a little longer." She said tomorrow was the first day of school. "You know he will be there to try and win you back!" She told me. "I told Jacob it was over!" I said. "Garroth doesn't know Dose he!?"she said " no......" I said."Aphmau~senpai!!!! Why didn't you tell him?!"she yelled. "He will be there Aphmau~senpai...."she said. " OK fine but I keep having the dream."I said. "Well talk about when the other two get here Aphmau~senpai" she told me. We want to our bands practice then started rehearsal. (play song)
What Dose it mean?!
(End of song)
Tomorrow we were gonna sing that at a big back to school party so will garroths band called "The Guards"with Garroth,Laurence, Dante and Jeffrey. (wonder where I got that from?.😁😁😁😁) We are "The Girls." Were working on it! Me and Kawaii chan waited for Nicole and katlyn. Katyln is dating Jeffrey. Nicole is in love with Dante. Kawaii chan loves Reese. So everyones is dating someone.... I'm not... Garroth loves me.... he cares... Maybe I should have told him how i Feel ! I called him
(G-Garroth,A-Aphmau)
G- hi Aph! how have you been?
A- G-Garroth can I m-meet you at the beach bring a bathing suit!
G- OK...What time Aph?
A- 8pm if that's good with you......
G- Of course! I'll be there Aph!
And we said our good byes and I texted him that we were going to Angel beach or as its always called the beach of love.

Hey guys the next chapter is the dream and 6th will be the date! Yay follow me on musical.ly I'm @shayligames ☺!!

~Shayligames