13.Kidnapped.

Yep! I have a lot to do now! I have work and also I'm a writer! *Sassy hair flip* Oh! Hey guys! Sorry was telling my friend about this! Now here's the new chapter!

Aphmau POV

"Where am I?!" I was in a cell. I looked around and saw Garroth. Tied to a hospital bed. I yelled for him. "GARROTH!" I said sadly. "Aphmau?...APHMAU!!" He tried to get up, but couldnt. I changed to my form. I was so mad. "K-CHAN LET HIM GO NOW!!" I yelled. "What would you do if I did?" A girl appeared.
Below is the girl or K-chan!

"I'll leave him forever

"I'll leave him forever....and ill never bother you and stay away from him as much as possible." I said sadly. "NOPE! YOU SHAMED ME! I HAVE TO KILL YOU! voluntary!" She said innocently. "You promise to let him go and let him find love on his own!" I said. Garroth was staring at me. Shaking his head. "Deal!" K-chan said. "OK." I said. She took me to the table and I laid there. I watched her. She looked at Garroth crying. "I can't..." She said slowly. "I'm sorry. I wanted what you had. Garroth you deserve better than me. Im sorry Aphmau. I was abused in all ways by my boyfriend..." She said. She showed me her arm. So many cuts and stitches. I hugged her. "It's OK.." I said. She just wanted love. She's like me wanted to be happy. I thought.. I helped her up. "I'm sorry...I was jealous of you sister.." She said. "SISTER?!" I said shocked. "Yes. Let me explain... Hi this is a cliff hanger!! I will publish the next chapter after this! Yes Aphmau has a sister now!! 😃😃😃💙💙💙bye!