10.I need a hero

Hey guys!!! The book will end when we reach 19 chapter!!!! It may have a sequal!!!! Vote here if you want more!!!

Aphmau POV

I was walking home when I was taken by them. Things happened I'll never know. But it was then I needed a hero.

2 hours before.

"No I can't leave him!" I said a girl was there with her friends. They threatened me. I had to leave Garroth alone or else. "Are you sure? Bring her girls!" She yelled. Oh no....No Alex... I thought. They brought Alex my best friend. Her beautiful orange hair. She was bleeding. "ALEX!!!!! NO!!! LET HER GO YOU LITTLE-" I yelled. Her head perked up at the sound of my voice. "Aphmau!" She said excitedly. She kicked the girl holding her in the shins and hugged me. "I missed you bestie!!!!!" She said excitedly. We ran and I found someone else my brother Levin and his girlfriend Alexis. "Come on guys!" I said as we ran. I tripped and everyone left. I told them to. I was grabbed everything went black. I was in a cage. I saw Garroth. Looking for me. I screamed for him. "Garroth!!!!!!!" I yelled and he look at me. "Aphmau are you O-" He said as someone laughed at us. I looked and saw.....A CLIFFHANGER!!! This was PT.1!!! PT.2 will be out soon!!
Yep! See next chapter!!!