17.The Party pt.2

Guys you'll hate me after this! I'm sorry.

Laurence POV (first time doing this!)

Me and Garroth were about to start until I saw something. Katherine was being taken in the house by....a boy!? by the time I got off the stage and he locked the door and tied Katherine up. She was screaming. I broke down the door. He stabbed her! I turned black. I grabbed him. "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO HER YOU PIECE OF-" I yelled. but he punched me. I grabbed him tighter until he passed out I was about to kill him. "LAURENCE!!!"Katherine yelled. She was crying. I turned back to normal. " I'm sorry.... "I told her. " I couldn't watch him hurt you...."I said. She was looking at me blank then she walked closer. She grabbed me and kissed me. I held her and kissed back. "Thank you Laurence." She said as she pulled away. Everyone was looking at us. I took her hand and walked with her. I knew her. She's the one who saved me... She's the one who killed me. She's the one I hated. She's who I just saved from death. She's the one I like no...I love her.

Katherine POV

It's not worth it... I can't bytray them! They are family except Laurence. He's more than family. More like a love. Play video!!!

I love him. I can't stop myself. I can't hurt my sister....

Aphmaus POV

Garroth got on stage with Laurence and sang a song for us (me and Katherine!) I know Katherine she's going to have to bytray us... Even Laurence. I saw her talk to herself and I can't let her know.

Play video!!! No lyrics! Garroth played the music and Laurence sang it.

 After the song.
Me and Katherine went inside and I gave her a make over.. We walked over to Laurence and Garroth who were turned away.

Note: I can't find any other skins like Claire's!!!
Below is her new look!! I made the outfit and took a picture in the skin😃😃😃😃

Note: I can't find any other skins like Claire's!!!Below is her new look!! I made the outfit and took a picture in the skin😃😃😃😃

Hope u like this look!
We walked over to them and Laurence was surprised. "Katherine? Is that you?" Laurence said as he held her hand. "Yeah this was the real me." She said. I grabbed her hand and brought her on stage. I grabbed my keyboard. Katherine sang. Play song.
Remember the feelings,
Remember the day,
  My stone was breaking,
   My love ran away,
    This moment I knew I would be someone else,
      My love turned around and I fell!!
Skip a lot.
Be my bad boy!
Be my bad boy!
   Be my man!
    I don't need you again!
Those were HIGHLIGHTS!!!!!!

We finished and Laurence kissed Katherine. Me and Garroth talked then I went to take a phone call and then someone grabbed me and whispered. "You have to go home. I'm not joking! Mom and Dad are very sick!" I kicked the boy in the stomach and saw......,............A CLIFFHANGER!!! YAY!!!! JK GUYS!!!