16.The party pt.1

Hey guys!!! I'm ending this book in a few chapters and I wanted you all to voteo below if I should cancel it and do MCDiares high or cancel it and start a sequel? Vote in the comments!!

Aphmaus POV

Aphmaus dress she's wearing to the party

We brought the surprise to the party! Garroths surprise party he thinks its a gig!😃 we put the surprise in a box! "Garroth will be here soon!" I yelled and Katherine put me in a cat box

We brought the surprise to the party! Garroths surprise party he thinks its a gig!😃 we put the surprise in a box! "Garroth will be here soon!" I yelled and Katherine put me in a cat box. Garroth walked in and smiled. Katherine hid me and Garroth opened presents first and asked where I was. "She's not here...." Katherine said. "Oh.." He said. He open a present with green cats on it and saw his surprise. "LAURENCE?!" He said with tears in his eyes. He hugged Laurence. "Open me!" I yelled. "Oops." I said and he did. I hugged him and kissed him. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!" I yelled. "Did you like our present??" I asked him. He did one thing that said it all. He kissed me. I kissed back. Laurence hugged me and Katherine. "Thank you both for bringing me back." He said. Katherine flirted with Laurence for a while. She liked him since she followed me around she crushed on him hating to have to kill him. While Garroth grabbed Laurence and whispered to him. The band was about to perform till....