18.leaving?!

Hey! This chapter is about 300 words because I have a whole lot of ideas but I've written the last chapter already but I will have a contest and also a cover contest!

Aphmaus POV

"Levin?!" I said as I hugged him. Then Garroth punched him. "Garroth! That's my brother!!" I yelled. "Sorry! Im just on edge." He said. I explained to Levin who Garroth was. "Oh...You should tell Garroth of mom and dad." Levin said. "Tell me what?" Garroth asked. "I have to leave for a couple days." I said. "Aphmau... It's bad. They want you home. They miss you... I'm supposed to bring you home you have a week left here. I'm sorry." Levin said. I turned to Garroth but he wasn't there. I found him at the place he planned to ask me to be his girlfriend. "Garroth... I'm sorry so very sorry.." I said. "Why should you apologize? You'll be gone soon." Garroth said mad. "G-Garroth I love you more than l want to say!"i said. " I'm sorry.. I just love you too much. " Garroth said. "It's OK." I said as I helped him up. "Promise me you will never forget me." He said. "Of course. Garroth how will I forget you?" I said as I kissed him. He kissed me back. "Can u meet me in the gym tomorrow at 5?" He told me. "Of course." I said. We walked out. Garroth holding my hand and smiling.