14.K-chan's Story!

Hey guys!!! K-chan is a very odd character I will make a character book soon!!! Yeah!! Be happy! Bye!

Aphmaus POV

"Let me explain....." K-chan said while freeing Garroth. "When we were kids. You were the favorite. We are twins. But look different. I was a bad kid. I was kidnapped. I was taken by a man who touched me and used me. My boyfriend who was named Drake. Tried to use me like the man. I slapped him and he whipped me to try and kill me. I left him after a while I thought that was love but it isn't! I met a good guy and he cared for me..like a real man. He died, Drake killed him and to save him I had to join the Shadows. I am the best member. Garroth was a target. I was supposed to kill him but..You I felt power in you. I watched you for months and I knew you and Garroth were the cutest couple!!! I also knew you dated Drake. I saw what you and Garroth had. I was jealous. I became selfish, cruel and wicked! Drake changed me. I wanted to be free and he said this was my chance. I knew you strangely... I could not kill you! I knew this when I saw Garroths face. He loves you Aphmau. More than you know. I figured it out when I saw his surprise!" She said. "What surprise?" I asked. "The words in clouds saying 'Aphmau will you be my girlfriend? And the fireworks! In the shape of hearts!" She said. "WHY DID U TELL HER?!" Garroth yelled. "It's OK that's a sweet surprise! And yes I will be your girlfriend!" I told him. "I know your gonna hate me when I tell you this..." K-chan said. "What?!" Me and Garroth said. "I killed Laurence...." She said. "I was forced by the Queen of the Shadows or Drake's mom." She said. "We forgive you!" I said. Garroth glared at her. "I can help bring him back!"she said. " before you say anything else. What's your real name?"I asked. "Katherine. I tell you about Laurence tomorrow!" She said shyly. "Your coming with me! You too Garroth!" I said as we rode home.