Chapter XX

Okay, so i'm late posting because my brother surprised me!!!! He just showed up at my work and apparently I accidentally threw a co-worked into an oven in my full on sprint out of the kitchen at the restaurant I work at. So here we go, it's shorter than usual, I know, but i had to stop here because next chapter is kind of important :)

__________________________________________

Chapter XX

I woke up to a pounding head. I looked up at the sun streaming through the slight gap in the curtains and I winced. I looked around and didn't recognize anything. I decided now wasn't a good time to stress about it and I snuggle back into the blankets when I realized it wasn't just a blanket and I sat bolt upright. I wasn't alone in the bed. Quite the contrary. There were three other people in the bed with me.

I looked down and realized I wasn't wearing the dress Xavier had given me last night. Instead I was wearing a pirate costume. I looked at my bed mates and saw Fiore, Xavier, and Hewitt. What happened last night?

I shook Fiore lightly and she didn't budge, so I shook her like a baby until she groaned. "What?"

"Fiore!" I hissed.

"What?" she groaned again.

"Wake up!?"

"Why?"

"Because, we're in a bed, I can't remember how we got here, and I have no idea why I'm dressed in a pirate costume, or why we're in costumes to begin with!"

"Because we didn't want to be naked." Fiore replied like it was obvious. "I need a cigarette if we're going to be doing this. Actually, I really do need to get up. We have to stop by the hospital anyway."

"What? Why can't I remember last night."

Fiore sighed and gave me a sympathetic look and got up out of bed, careful not to disturb the boys and pulled me with her. "First coffee, then answers. Now go through the wardrobe, anything you like, it's yours."

"So it this your house?"

"Of course. Now I need to fetch Geoffrey and get us to the hospital. I want to make sure everything is okay."

"Fiore. Why can't I remember last night?"

Fiore thought for a moment. "You shared a few drinks with me, didn't you?"

"Um, I don't know? Probably?"

Fiore nodded. "Bad trip. I was a naughty girl last night. If it was your first trip, that would explain it."

"By the way, what are you?"

"A ninja." She replied like it was obvious.

"Then why are you wearing bright orange?"

"I'm an orange ninja."

"Oh, I wasn't aware there were orange ninjas."

"Well, there are now."

In no time I was wearing a pair of black dress slacks with heels and a turquoise blue halter top.

"Oh my god. I love that!"

I looked over my shoulder and remembered my tattoo. "Oh right, I keep forgetting. I have to keep it covered. James still doesn't know I have it."

"That's awesome!" Fiore showed me her wrist. "I had a little one here, just a little one, but no, as soon as Daddy found out, he made me get it removed." Fiore gave me a sideways glance. "But he doesn't know about this one." Fiore pulled the lining of her pants down to reveal a small zebra print heart tattooed on her hip bone. "And I have no intention of him ever finding out."